Best Credit Cards For Teenagers – There are a lot of Credit Cards out there so I get if making a choice ( especially as a teenager) might seem a lot more confusing and complicated but just calm down. Here’s why you should
- We’ve got you covered on that through this article.
- Through this article, you’ll get to discover some unique credit cards that is good for teenagers.
- Through this article, you’ll make your choice from the teenager’s CC on which you prefer and which suits you best.
- Through this article, you’ll know the benefits they’ve got to offer( the CC’s).
Read on and discover more on the Best Credit Card For Teenagers that would also help in building a good Credit History with excellent credit score.
Credit Card For Teenagers
The list of Credit Cards for teenagers will be found below.
- Deserve Edu MasterCard.
- Capital One Secured MasterCard.
- Petal 2 Visa credit card.
- Discover It ® Secured card.
- Discover it ® Student Cash Back.
- Bank of America Travel Rewards CC for student.
Next up, it’s time to know more about these various teens CC. Read on
Best Credit Cards For Teenagers
- Deserve EDU MasterCard For Student: this card gives awesome outstanding cashback to cardholders and free annual fee.
- Users of this card have access to free foreign transaction fees.
- It gives cell phone protection to it’s users.
- There’s a $0 annual fee.
- Amazing cashbacks will be received on purchases made( for cardholders).
- College students and professionals tend to benefit more as cardholders as they embark on their Credit journey.
To apply for the Deserve Edu MasterCard, you’ll need to prequalify, and to confirm if your pre-qualified, head to their website and click on the prequalify button then follow the steps.
- Capital One Secured MasterCard: This card helps cardholders rebuild their credit. Below are the features and also benefits of the card.
- This card gives $0 annual fee to members.
- Cardholders have got auto credit line review.
- With this card, refundable deposits are offered.
- You’ll benefit from the auto pay.
- As a card holder, you’ll receive account notification.
- It provides 24hours and 7 days in a week support services.
The aforesaid are the advantages of the Capital One Secured MasterCard . Get that card and enjoy them .
To apply for the CC, go to their page at https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/secured-mastercard/
- Discover it® Cash Back: This card is perfect for cashing in on major cash. It’s got pretty cool benefits too.
Benefits Of The Discover It Cash Back
- It offers free annual fee to it’s users.
- Cardholders have access to 5% cashback rewards on every purchase at gas stations, restaurant, grocery stores etc.
- This card gives unlimited 1% cash return on every other purchase made.
- There’ll be unlimited cashback match accessible by users of this card.
- As a card holder, you’ll get free SSN alerts with your card.
To apply visit their official page at www.discover.com/credit-cards/student/it-card.html
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card For Students : This card helps in building your financial future. It’s got good benefits too.
Benefits Of The Bank Of America ® Travel Rewards Credit Card For Students
- No Annual Fee.
- Users get unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on purchases.
- There are no foreign transaction fees.
- With this card, you’ll be able to build your credit.
- With eligible purchases made within the first 90 days, you’ll get an introductory offer.
To apply, go to https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/student-rewards-credit-card/ on their main page, tap on the “Apply Now” button and follow the prompt.
With that, all you new to do now is make your choice on which Credit Card suits you best and go for it . Don’t forget to read and understand it’s terms and conditions ( of the selected card of your choice) and enjoy it’s benefits.