AAA Credit Card is a reward card given by Bank of America. If you’re a member of AAA and you find traveling fun and entertaining then AAA Credit Card is perfect for you. AAA Credit Card charges no annual fee, offers a nice sign-on bonus, and more.
AAA Credit Card Benefits
AAA benefits it’s members/ Cardholders stand to benefit are:
- 2% cashback for every purchase on groceries, gas and other store items.
- 3% cashback on reasonable AAA and travel purchases.
- 1% cashback on every other purchases.
- Spend $500 within the first 90 days and get $75 statement credit.
- Get Visa Platinum or Visa Signature benefits.
- Zero annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Be a cardholder of AAA Credit Card and have unlimited access to the amazing benefits.
AAA Credit Card Application
Below is a guide on his to apply for AAA CC with ease and prompt.
- Go to the Bank of America application page.
- Type in important details like First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Residential address line 1, Residential address line 2, City, State, Zipcode.
- Confirm that you want your statement to be sent to a different address by Ticking the box.
- Enter in Your Primary phone number, Phone number type, Email address.
- Answer questions like Are you a citizen, do you have dual citizenship?
- Enter your country of residence and Date of birth.
- Type in your Employment status, Total annual income, Source of income, Liquid assets, and Monthly housing payment in the employment and finances section.
- Tick, if you want to transfer a balance to your new credit card.
- Add a cardholder.
- Read through the terms and conditions of the AAA Card carefully then accept if your fine with them.
- Tap on the “Continue” button then follow the prompts.
With that, you’ll apply successfully to AAA CC.
AAA Card Application Status
Check your AAA Card application by calling the number listed on the cards website.
AAA Credit Card Login
To log into AAA CC account, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Bank of America secure website.
- Type in your Online ID, and Passcode.
- Sign into your AAA Card account.
Access your account now.
AAA Credit Card ID/Passcode Recovery
The guide below will help out in recovering your ID/Passcode.
- Log in.
- Click on Forgot password/ID.
- Next up, type in your Card or Account Number (Last 6 digits), Social security Number (SSN), or Tax ID Number (TIN).
- Click on the “Continue “ button.
With that, you’ll recover your card ID or password back.
AAA Card Bill Payments
AAA Card Bill Payment can be made on the Bank’s Website online or by calling the number listed on the cards secure website.
AAA Card Customer Care
You can contact the customer care unit via the Customer Care Number on the cards secure website to make more enquiries or ask questions regarding AAA Card.