The ABC Warehouse credit card was introduced to enable consumers to enjoy special financing options at ABC Warehouse 61 stores. These stores include ABC Warehouse, Mickey Shorr, and Hawthorne locations throughout Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana.
Knowing that the availability of consumer financing is valuable both to retailers and consumers, Synchrony Financial, is pleased to work with ABC Warehouse in offering you a card, that offers you flexibility in making these important electronics, appliance and furniture purchases.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card
The ABC Warehouse credit card is a product of ABC Warehouse, which has more than 61 stores and 1,200 employees. This company, is one of the leading consumer electronics retailers in the Midwest.
Founded in 1963 by the company’s chairman, Gordon Hartunian, the company remains a family-owned business. Stores in the ABC Warehouse family brand include Hawthorne Appliance, U.S. Appliance.com, and Mickey Shorr.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card Benefits
The benefits of the ABC Warehouse credit card, will make your purchases at ABC Warehouse and it’s family brands much more rewarding. They include:
- Flexible payment options
- No annual fee
- 6 months special financing on in-store purchases of $200
- A Purchase APR of 29.99%
ABC Warehouse Credit Card Application
Applying for the ABC Warehouse credit card is easy, let’s see how and what you need to qualify:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a social security number (SSN)
- It is expected that an applicant must a resident of the U.S.
- Should have a government issued photo ID
- A clear credit record is needed.
How to Apply for ABC Warehouse Credit Card
The ABC Warehouse credit card has the following simple application steps:
- From your web browser, visit the Synchrony Financial homepage
- Next, you are to provide personal details including your contact details.
- Choose a delivery method for your billing statement by checking the following option; Electronic Statements OR Paper Statements
- Go through the Synchrony Bank rate and fee table
- Consent to the Terms and Conditions of the credit card
- Once you are done filling out the above mentioned details, you are to tap on the “Secure Submit” button, to submit your application.
How to Check Your ABC Warehouse Credit Card Application Status
Check your application status, by logging into your account online.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card Activation
Activate your credit card, by calling with the number displayed on the back of your card.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card Login
To login to your credit card account;
- Scroll to the login page of Synchrony Bank card services
- Key in your User ID
- Key in your Password
- Tap on the secure login link, to gain access.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card User ID or Password Recovery
Your User ID and Password is necessary if you want to have access to your card account. This is how to recover both if you have forgotten them:
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Find User ID” just above the login button
- Next, on the new page you are directed to, key in your credit card number and zip code.
- Tap on the “Find User ID” link to recover your User ID.
- Scroll to Synchrony Bank login page
- Choose “ Reset password” link
- On the new page you are directed to, key in a User ID
- Enter a zip code
- You will receive an email in your inbox with a temporary password instruction on how to reset your password
- Once your done, you will get a confirmation email, stating that your password has been changed.
How to Make ABC Warehouse Credit Card Bill Payment
Mail your check to the mailing address displayed on the card’s secure website. Before you mail your check, it is best to call the customer service team for reconfirmation.
ABC Warehouse Credit Card Customer Service Number
As a cardmember, if you want to contact the ABC Warehouse credit card customer service team, you can do so by visiting the official website of the card issuer for general information and inquiries on the card.