Ace Hardware Credit Card – Shop, Earn and Save with Ace Hardware credit card. Issued by U.S. Bank, this card comes through for cardholders by offering them – 10 points for every $1 purchase, pre-set spending limits, and Visa signature concierge.
Also, cardholders are eligible for 5% at any Ace participating stores. Better still, cardholders earn 2% for every purchase they make on groceries and gas.
However, to apply for the Ace Hardware credit card, intending applicant must be a resident of the United States and must be 18 years of age and above. An applicant must also have a valid U.S. social security number and a clear credit history to apply.
Ace Hardware Credit Card
Standing as a local hardware store, Ace Hardware has over 5000 stores globally. The majority of the stores are however independently owned and operated by local entrepreneurs.
Discovered in 1924 by a small group of Chicago hardware store owners, the store has ever since evolved. Now it allows individual stores to purchase merchandise in bulk in order to save money and buy at the lowest possible price.
The Ace Hardware store is exclusively owned by the local Ace entrepreneurs. Currently, Ace stores operate in over 60 countries.
Ace Hardware App
The Ace mobile app makes, making transactions and managing your card account quite easy. From the app, you can view interest charges, interest rates, annual percentage rates, as well as card fees.
The app comes with features that enable users to connect with just a click to the Ace Hardware Visa credit card department. Also from the app, you can apply for the Ace Hardware credit card.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Benefits
Shop, Earn and Save with the following benefits:
- Earn 5% at any Ace participating stores.
- Revel pre-set spending limits
- There’s an offer of 2% for every purchase made on groceries and gas.
- Enjoy 10 points for every $1 purchase
- Get access to Visa Signature concierge
Ace Hardware Credit Card Requirements
Before you apply for the card, take note of the following requirements you are to meet:
- You have to reside in the United States to be eligible to apply.
- Accepts candidates who are 18 years of age or above
- A valid U.S. social security number is required
- Must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply for Ace Hardware Credit Card
- Launch your web browser and visit the Ace Hardware credit card page (the U.S. Bank application page)
- Provide the following necessary personal details accurately – your reward number, first name, last name, date of birth, social security number, country of residence, primary phone number, mobile phone number and your email address.
- Provide the following housing details – street address, city, state, zip code, alternate mailing address, income, and employment details etc.
- Add an authorized account holder
- Scroll to, and click on the “Submit” link to submit your application for approval.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Application Status
Stay updated with the status of your application by contacting U. S. Bank by calling the number provided on the card’s website.
Activate Your Ace Hardware Credit Card
Activate your card for easy usahe. Just visit the card page to locate the number with which to call with for your card activation.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Login
All it takes to log in is a few simple secure steps:
- Go to the Ace Hardware credit card site through the U.S. Bank
- Look for and click on the “Login” option
- Fill out your personal ID and credit account type.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Password Recovery
Recover and secure your account information using these details:
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down and click on the “Forgot ID?” link.
- Hit on Personal, Business, or Shared account whichever you have.
- Decide on the medium you want to search for, this can either be phone, email, or card, or account number.
- Depending on your choice, fill out either your phone or email or card or account number
- Fill out the last 4 digits of SSN
- Hit on the “Continue” link.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Bill Payment
You can either make your bill payment, by visiting usbank.com, or mail your bill payment, to the mailing address listed on the card’s website. Before mailing your check, call the customer service number for reconfirmation.
Ace Hardware Credit Card Customer Care
Contact U.S. Bank Cardmember Services, to get connected with a team of dedicated customer service agents to assist with any issues you may have regarding the Ace Hardware credit card.