Amazon Account Settings – If you don’t feel comfortable about the default Amazon account settings you can change it at your will, as many times as you wish.
The Amazon account is a very flexible platform, making it easy for anyone to modify, edit it update any setting they wish to. To be able to make changes to your Amazon account settings, you must first login to your Amazon account and navigate the settings option.
In Amazon account settings you edit your privacy options, change your password, change your email address or even your mobile but to do any of these you must have valid means of identification or evidence that you own the account. Amazon will require this identification and evidence from you to make sure it’s not an intruder trying to edit certain information in your account.
Amazon Login And Security Settings
If there are some information you would like to change in your Amazon account settings here are some helpful steps on how to go about it
- Activate your internet connection
- Login to amazon.com via your browser
- Go to settings>security settings.
- Location the information you’d like to edit and click edit next to it.
- Follow the instructions that will be shown to you on the next page and edit your information
- Click save changes the done.
Whatever information you modified would be updated with immediate effect and the previous information will become completely useless and void.
How To Cancel Prime Membership
It is not a totally a bad thing to unsubscribe from Amazon prime. Some user may wish to unsubscribe from Amazon prime due to financial reasons or other reasons best known to them. You unsubscribe from Amazon prime open your Amazon account settings and follow the steps below
- Navigate manage prime account
- If you’re still on free trial, click on cancel free trial, though your free trial will still continue till after 30 days and your prime account will be deactivated
- If it’s a paid membership account you wish to end click on end membership.
Note: Paid membership accounts who are yet to use any of their Amazon prime benefits are entitled to a full refund but members who have already started using theirs also get a refund but it won’t be full based on the rate at which they used their prime benefits. You can also resubscribe to Amazon prime at any point in time.