Amazon Login Help – In cases whereby people have too many accounts of different varieties of online platform with different login credentials for each, they tend to forget what password is used for a specific platform.
In case if such events, users will surely want to reset their password, this is where Amazon login help comes in. With Amazon login help you get to reset your Amazon password when and where you wish.
You can access Amazon login help through the Amazon sign-in page. Since your password is lost you can’t login and Amazon won’t ask you to login without a password.
All you need to reset your Amazon password is a valid email address which you used to sign up for Amazon or a mobile number associated with your Amazon account. You can also change your password even if you haven’t lost it.
Amazon Login Help | Reset Amazon Password
For those that can’t remember their password, here we’re going to show you how to retrieve and reset your password. It is very easy and fast and it is also free of charge. To reset your password;
- Log on to www.amazon.com
- On the sign-in page click forgot your password, you might be asked to verify a CAPTCHA (read and input characters in a box)
- Provide your email address or mobile number associated with your Amazon account.
- A screen will appear, asking you how you’d like to login, select set a new password.
- A verification code will be sent to your email, copy and enter it on the next interface, that is, the verification screen.
- You’ll be asked to provide your Amazon account name, enter it an click on continue.
- Enter and confirm your new password.
If your Amazon account was created with a mobile number, a text message will be sent to that mobile number with instructions on how to reset your Amazon password. Your new password word will be active immediately after completion of the above steps.
Amazon Login Help – How To Change Amazon Password
If you feel that someone knows your Amazon login password and have been loging in to your Amazon account, you can as well change it with the following steps below.
- On your browser go to amazon.com
- Login with your Amazon login credentials
- Go to settings>change password.
- On the next page click edit and change your password.
You’re advised to use a password at least 8 characters containing upper case and lower case with numbers. Do not use your pets name, spouse or offsprings name, email address or mobile number as password as they are very easy to guess.