Amazon Pay Credit Card: Finding how best to Apply for Amazon Pay Credit Card difficult? We’ll we’re here to help you out with that. Read through and learn more.
Amazon Pay Credit Card is issued by ICIC Bank. This cool credit card pays you back everywhere you shop. You’ll get 5% back on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and also earn 5% back on Amazon, for Amazon Prime Customers.
Amazon Pay Credit Card The Amazon pay credit Card users to tend to benefit a lot. Customers earn 3% back on Amazon for non-prime customers a d get 2% back on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants using this card on Amazon Pay as a method of payment. Other payments made gives you 1% back and allows earnings come in form of an Amazon Pay Balance.
Benefits of the Amazon Pay Credit Card
Here are what the Amazon Pay Credit Card has to offer.
- Users receive 5% back on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- Amazon’s Prime Customers get 5% back on Amazon.
- As an Amazon customer, you’ll get back 3% on Amazon in for non-prime customers.
- Get 2% back on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants using the Amazon card on Amazon Pay as a means of payment.
- You’ll get 1% back on every other payments.
Although, earnings come in form of Amazon Pay balance. With all the benefits mentioned above, purchases made with your cards actually counts.
How To Apply For Amazon Pay Credit Card
Here’s a guide on how to apply easily.
- Visit the ICICI Bank site ( using your device).
- Click on the link Apply Now .
- Click on the link Tap to proceed.
- Log into you account ( with either your email or mobile number and password.
- Next up, log into your account to create your Amazon account.
Your done with that. Congratulations. Enjoy the online banking process at ease now.
Amazon Pay Credit Login
To log in and have access to your account at anytime, follow the steps below.
- Visit https://www.amazon
- Type in your Email or Mobile Phone number.
- Type in you password.
- Click on the Login link ( to access your account.
Now that’s a job well done for you once you’ve successfully followed the steps above. Logging in shouldn’t be an issue anymore.
How to Recover Your Password
To get back your missing password, follow the steps below.
- Check out the login page https://www.amazon
- Search for the Forgot Password link and click on it.
- Type in the email address or mobile number linked with your account.
- Click on the Continue link.
Follow the few more steps and recover your login details at ease.
How To Make Payment Amazon Pay Credit
There are various means through which payments could be made on Amazon.
Transfer Funds: you can transfer money through UPI, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Fund Transfer Abroad, Cardless Cash and more.
Bill Pay: Payments to registered billers, BBPS Bill Pay, Fetch and Pay, Payment Biller Demo, List of All Billers
Online Recharge: Prepaid Mobile, DTH, Data Card Recharge, Toll Recharge.
Online Tax Payment: Direct/Indirect, Tax e-filing, Payment through Phone Banking – IVR, Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Loans & Cards Payment: IMPS Credit Card Payment, ICICI Bank Scan To Pay, ICICI Bank Click To Pay, Call to Pay.
Eazypay: this allows you pay bills and invoices through any bank of your choice. Bills like your education, housing society maintenance etc.
Quick Shopping: Buy Flight and Bus tickets, Recharge Prepaid Mobile/DTH, Gift Vouchers.
Pay at Stores: Touch & Pay using NFC, Pay using mVISA QR code, Pockets.
Pay: Aadhaar Pay, Quick Pay, Touch & Pay.
Amazon Pay Credit Customer Service Number
You could put a call across to the customer care unit through the customer care number from the card’s secure website regarding any Amazon Pay Credit Card.