Amazon Seller Central App – There’s actually an app that can help you manage your business on the go. That’s the Amazon seller central app.
With this app, you can analyze your sales, fulfill orders, find products to sell, manage offers and inventory and quickly respond to customer questions.
This app is decked with an array of unique features that can help you capture and edit professional quality product photos and create listings straight from your mobile device. They are;
Amazon Seller Central App Features
- Easily view text payment balance
- Access to share the app with your team so as to have more attention to your business.
- Easily manage your returns
- Analyze your sales
- Inventory management
- Swiftly access sponsored products
- Order management
- Manage your returns
- Respond to messages
- Conveniently create new offers to existing products and create new catalog products to sell on Amazon.
- Capture and edit professional quality product photos using with the help of a photo studio.
What’s to love about Amazon Seller Central App?
- Search with visual image match, find new products to sell, text search or scanning bar codes, find out current prices, sales rank, competing offers, estimated profitability, as well as customer reviews.
- User permissions set on the seller central also apply in the app enabling you to share the app with your team and have more attention on your business.
- If you have a question about selling on Amazon, you can use the app to contact Seller Support.
- Use customizable email templates to reply faster to common customer inquiries. Respond also to messages, numbers that appear. Next communications intimate you of how many customer messages are waiting for response.
- Using the photo studio, you can capture and edit professional quality product photos.
- Create new catalog products and new offers to existing products to sell on Amazon.
- Get alerts when your product sells, view your pending orders and confirm shipments to effectively manage your orders.
- Managing your returns gets easier as you authorize or close returns, issue refunds, and modify returns settings.
- Find out just how much you’ll be paid by Amazon, by viewing next payment balance.
- Click a bar in the sales chart to view a breakdown of sales by ASIN and click a specific ASIN to review its sales trend and analyze your sales.
- Critical issues can be fixed by quickly acting on critical pricing opportunities, inventory alerts and growth opportunities from Amazon Selling Coach.
- Easily update your prices and available quantities and manage your inventory.
- Monitor performance and manage existing Sponsored Products campaigns with Access Sponsored Products.
How Much Does Amazon Seller Central App Cost
This app is free. For registered users sellers on Amazon, they can start using the app right away. Those who are not registered, will have to sign up for a seller account first.
How To Sell Using Amazon Seller Central App
Start by listing an item. This you can do by searching for a product you would like to sell and click the “Sell On Amazon” tab from the product detail page.
After that, you can start selling straight up and also add product images from your device. Note, this feature as of now is only available for Amazon Mobile App just on Android devices.