Shop on Amazon via Amazon sign in. Amazon sign in, helps you sign in and share information with participating third-party websites or apps using your Amazon user name and password. Before we delve into how to sign in on Amazon, let’s see what Amazon is all about and the benefits that accrues with signing in on Amazon.
Amazon as an American multinational technology company based in Seattle was founded on 5 July 1994. It is the world’s largest internet company by revenue and is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along side Google, Apple and Facebook.
Amazon plays host to earth’s biggest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel & Accessories, shoes etc.
Guided by four principles which are customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, and commitment to operational excellence, Amazon is poised to be earth’s leading commercial company and is excited to be recognized for the work it does on behalf of customers.
Amazon Sign In Benefits
- Once you sign in, you can be sure you’ll never miss a great deal. You also stay updated when your watch list deal item is about to begin.
- You can track your package and get ship notification once your order is shipped.
- Shop millions of products on any Amazon sites around the globe.
To successfully sign into your account, then you must first of all have an Amazon account. Having an Amazon account, will help you take advantage of all that Amazon has to offer.
Amazon Create Account
- Scroll to amazon.com/ap/register
- Key in your name and email.
- Then enter at least a 6 character password.
- Re-enter password in the field provided
- Click on “Create your Amazon account”.
Amazon Sign In Steps
To access your Amazon account,
- Scroll to amazon.com
- Enter your Email (phone for mobile accounts)
- Key in your password
- Click on the “Sign-In” link.
- If you want to stay signed in, you should tap on the “Keep me signed in” box.
There you can now access your account and make your purchase in the different categories of products offered on Amazon.
Amazon sign in, gives you access to the earth’s most customer-centric company, whose mission is central to work in diversity and inclusion.