Sleepy’s credit card issued by Synchrony Bank is one card that can help you finance your purchases at Sleepy’s. This card is a store-branded credit card but managed by Synchrony Bank. If you find yourself making lots of purchases from Sleepy’s, you can apply for the card to make your purchases at the store much more rewarding.
Synchrony Bank is the issuer of this amazing card. Thus you can expect to have a seamless card application when you are trying to apply for the card. The bank also offers an online portal where you can easily manage your card.
You can make purchases online, make payments online as well as access your account online easily. When you apply for an online account after your application has been approved and your card has been given to you, you’ll actually appreciate the ease that comes with banking online.
Sleepy’s stands as the largest privately-owned mattress retailer with over 1,000 locations in 17 states. The company is available nationally via www.sleepys.com. Sleepy’s has 7 state-of-the-art distribution centers which are located throughout the country and delivers an average of over 3,000 mattresses daily.
The company has a 58-year history, and ever since its inception, has remained committed to offering the best products, service, and pricing with its extensive selection of America’s top brands. Sleepy’s fast, on-time delivery service, ensures you won’t have to wait to be rendered services paid for.
The company’s knowledgeable mattress professionals are ever ready and willing to guide you to your perfect mattress.
Sleepy’s credit card comes with an amazing range of benefits that make your purchases at Sleepy’s count. This card, offers you promotional financing which can help make a big purchase more manageable with monthly payments.
With Sleepy’s credit card, qualifying cardholders will have access to special financing options as well as exclusive offers to purchase bedding, headboards, furnishings, and mattresses. All these, are offered from top brands like Sealy Posturepedic, Simmons Beautyrest, Steams & Foster, etc
Sleepy’s Credit Card Key Features
The Sleepy’s credit card comes with some key features that makes it stand out. This features will help cardholders get what they want, when they want it with ease. Let’s see these features:
- Charges 0% APR for 72 months. A minimum purchase of $2,499 is needed.
- You don’t have to pay interest if you pay in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required.
- 0% APR for 24 months, you’ll need a minimum purchase of $999.
- 0% APR for 36 months, you’ll need to make a minimum purchase of $1,299.
- 0% APR for 48 months. You’ll need a minimum purchase of $1,499.
- Enjoy 0% APR for 60 months, when you make a minimum purchase of $1,999.
- No credit check required
- No annual fee charge
- Cardholders enjoy a variety of financing options.
Sign up for Sleepy’s Online Credit Account
You can register for Sleepy’s credit card online. You’ll need it in order to have online access to your account. You can apply using the following steps:
- Launch your web browser and visit https://www.mysynchrony.com/cmp-index
- Tap on the login link at the top right corner of your screen
- Scroll to the end of the short form and tap on the “Register Now” link.
- A new page will pop up where you are to enter the information required.
- Provide all the required information and thereafter, activate your card.
Apply for Sleepy’s Credit Card
You’ll be needing these steps to apply for the Sleepy’s credit card:
- Launch your web browser and log into https://www.mysynchrony.com/cmp-index.html?market=homefurnishings&store=sleepy’s
- Click on the “Apply” link
- Enter the required details
- Review your application
- Submit your application.
Activate Your Card
You can activate your Sleepy’s credit card, by calling the number provided on the back of your card.
Sleepy’s Credit Card Recover Password & User ID
You will not be able to log into your Sleepy’s credit card account If your login details are not correct or incomplete. This will happen if you have forgotten your password. If this is the case, then we will have to show you how to retrieve your password and username.
- Enable your web browser and visit the Synchrony Bank login page
- Find your way down, and tap on the option that reads “I forgot my User ID or Password” whichever be the case.
To reset your password, you’ll have to use the primary account holder information.
- For Password, you’ll be asked to enter your User ID
- Provide your Zip code
- Then tap on the “Continue” widget, to complete the process and reset your password.
For User ID
To find your User ID, you have to use the primary account holder information.
- Provide your Account Number in the section provided
- Enter your Zip code
- Thereafter click on the “Continue” widget to complete the process and find your User ID.
Once you have succeeded in resetting your password or in finding your User ID, you are now ready to login.
Sleepy’s Credit Card Login
Now that you have your login details handy (i.e.) your password and User ID, logging in will be quite easy.
The ease that logging into your account brings cannot be overemphasized. It helps simplify the way you shop, pay bills and carry out your banking activities, all from one spot. After you have registered for online banking you can log in conveniently Therefore to log in:
- From your device, enable your web browser
- Visit the Sleepy’s credit card login page.
- Type in your User ID (Case-sensitive)
- Provide your password (To ensure the password is the correct password, you can click on the “Show” option.
- If you don’t want to go through the stress of logging in the next time you want to access your account, you can click on the “Remember User ID” link to stay logged in.
- Then complete the login process by clicking on the “Secure Login” tab.
You can enjoy the convenience that comes with online banking from wherever you are after signing into your account.
You can easily make payments online at the card issuer’s website. Via phone by calling the customer service number listed on the card’s secure website. You can also pay via mail by mailing your check to the mailing address displayed on the card’s website. Lastly, you can pay in person in any of the Sleepy’s stores close to you.
Sleepy’s Credit Card Customer Service
As a cardholder, there are times you’ll need assistance for one issue or the other. When this happens, you can contact the customer support team, by calling with the customer service number listed on the card’s secure website to get assistance.