Zales Credit Card – This is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank, it is a good financing option for purchases at Zales physical stores and at zales.com. if you’re wondering if the Zales credit card is the right card option for you, read on – here’s everything you need to make a good choice.
Zales Credit Card—Best Store Card For Shoppers At Zales
The Zales credit card can be used in the purchase of diamonds and other jewelry with special store offers, this credit card enables customers to purchase any jewelry of their choice.
The credit card comes with exclusive perks, coupons for its cardholders. With this credit card, you can enjoy purchasing jewelry, coupons, special offers, jewelry inspection, and notifications through your email address.
To get approved for this credit card, you’ll need to have a credit score of 630 and above.
Benefits Of Zales Credit Card
Here’s a rundown of the benefits that comes with a Zales credit card;
- Promotional financing.
- Free standard shipping.
- Zero down payments with promotional plans.
- 10% off any repair service when using your Zales credit card.
- $50 off on your birthday.
- Exclusive cardholders coupons, email reminders for jewelry inspections and cleaning.
- No annual fee.
- Access to mobile app which sends you notifications when you are likely to need a jewelry repair.
Zales credit card is a very unique card and it is also referred to as a diamond card.
Zales Credit Card Application Process
- Visit the Zales credit card application page.
- Click the apply now button.
- Sign into your Zales account or create a new account.
- Enter your personal info.
- Enter your contact address.
- Click the continue button.
- Follow the instructions to complete the application process.
To contact Zales credit card about your bill payment or any issue related to your Zales credit card, you can directly contact them by phone.
Zales Credit Card Review
The Zales credit card doesn’t offer cardholders any purchase rewards, instead, the card’s main focus is special financing. So give. That the financing options available to Zales credit card users are the cards primary offering, you’d think that they would be well better.
Unfortunately, the financing deals are only dealt with under the right circumstances. For example, if you need longer than 18months to pay off your purchase you won’t receive the 0% APR offer, instead of paying 99.9% APR for up to 36months.
However, Zales credit card reports your account activity to the following major credit bureaus; Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. The Zales credit card is a good option for people looking for a low maintenance card, it gives you the benefit of a credit card, but you don’t have to pay an annual fee.