Best Credit Cards For Canadians 2021 – Having access to the best credit card that suits your and has its unique features/ reward in your place of residence ( Canada) is one of the best feelings one can get. If you’ll like to know how it feels, read on and discover more. Hers a hint on most Credit cards; the more you spend on eligible items is the more amount of cashback and reward you’ll get.
The history or status of your credit score will also determine how qualified for the card you are while some CC don’t need Credit History to get qualified.
Best Credit Card For Canadians
Figuring out the CC that suits you best goes a long way. It helps you minimize your savings in a year, you’ll get rewards, lower fees, travel medical insurance, rental car savings and more. Since there are lots of CC in Canada, this article will pick out the best.
Best Credit Cards For Canadians 2021
Here are the top Canadians CC
- American Express Cobalt
- Amex SimplyCash Preferred
- Scotiabank Gold American Express
- CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite
- TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite
- BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite
- Tangerine Money-Back
These are the best CC in Canada.
1. American Express Cobalt Card
This Credit Card has its high earn rate and good introductory bonuses/ points. Is best for travel. Your points could be redeemed as a Cardholder on flights at an airline with absolutely no black out dates. It could also be used for American Express fixed points travel program.
Benefits of the American Express Cobalt Card
- Each dollar you spend on groceries and dining gives you 5 points.
- On each dollar spent on Travel, Transit, and gas, you’ll get 2 points.
- Get 1 point on every dollar spent on other purchases you make.
- On travel rewards, you’ll hey 1 point.
2. Scotiabank Gold American Express
This card gives cool welcome bonus and nice rewards to all it’s Cardholders.
Benefits of the Scotiabank Gold American Express
- 5points to users on purchases made on groceries, dining and entertainment.
- 3 points on each dollar spent on streaming, transit and gas.
- 1 point on each dollar spent on other items .
- No foreign transaction fees.
- For travel reward, you’ll get one point.
- Cool welcome offers.
To get the card and enjoy it’s great Features, visit their main page.
3. American Express SimplyCash Preferred
This card is perfect for people who enjoy cashbacks CC without the fuss of figuring this the spending categories work.
Benefits of the American Express Simple Cash Preferred
- 2% cashback on everything you purchase.
- There’s no limit to the cashback you earn.
- You’ll get promotional cashback as a new member for the first 4 months on eligible purchases made.
To apply, visit their official website.
4. CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite
The CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite Credit Card gives cash back rates in a diverse range of five common spending categories and an intro bonus.
Benefits of the CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite
- 4% cash back on purchases made on gas and groceries purchases .
- 2% cashback on dining, recurring bills and daily transit.
- 1% cashback will be accessible to Cardmember on every other purchases they make with their Credit Card
- There’s a welcoming bonus given to card members.
The basic things you ought to know about the card are above. Visit their main page to Apply.
TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite
This Credit Card is a top choice for people who want to get points whenever they travel and also on an ongoing basis. Your points can be redeemed with the Expedia for TD.
You’ll have access to:
- 9 points on ever dollar spent on travel with Expedia for TD.
- 3 point on every dollar spent on every other thing.
- Get 1 point as travel rewards.
Getting this card isn’t difficult of it suits you. Just visit their official page to Apply.
With that making your choice as a Canadian on the CC that suits you best shouldn’t be a tough task. Pick one and enjoy all its benefits.