Blaze credit card application will give you the opportunity of applying for a card that is designed for those with poor credit. If you have been struggling to qualify for other cards because of poor credit, you can try the Blaze credit card, by applying for it.
Otherwise known as the “Second Chance Credit Card” the Blaze credit card is a card that can help those who have poor credit to start rebuilding their credit. With responsible use of your card, you could get a credit line increase in as little as 6 months.
You can apply for this card today, to get one of the most convenient and easy-to-use credit card when you are making your everyday purchases, shopping online, or dining out. With just a few application steps, you’ll be on your way to owning your own credit card.
The application steps are quite easy and are something you can do on your own without seeking any external help. Just by following the laid down steps in this article, you can be sure, you’ll be able to apply for this card without stress.
Before I show you the steps you can use to apply for the Blaze credit card, let me show you some of the decent benefits that you can rack up with your card.
Who is the Blaze credit Card Good For?
Blaze credit card is considered good for people with no credit history or poor credit history. This is because, you have access to an unsecured line of credit, and you can qualify for an increased credit line in as little as six months.
Even though there are fees that comes with the card, the card is still a useful tool for building credit, because it reports your payment activities to the major credit bureaus.
Blaze Credit Card Benefits
- There are no hidden fees, what you sign up for, is what you get.
- No security deposit required.
- If you keep your account in good standing, with on-time payments, you just may improve your credit rating.
- You can view your statements and account summary online anytime
- Sign up for text, and email alerts, to stay updated on what’s going on.
- Schedule automatic payments.
Blaze Credit Card Application
You can apply online for Blaze credit card. Applying online is easy and secure. This card is issued by Nebraska based First Savings Bank. So we will be heading over the First Savings Bank portal to complete the application of this card:
Blaze Credit Card Requirements
- A valid drivers license
- Have a social security number (SSN)
- Meet the age majority in your region.
- You must be a working and not a dependent person.
Blaze Credit Card Application Steps
- Visit blazecc.com/Invite/Application Form?OptimizeTest=-1
- Scroll to the fields provided and key in your personal details
- Key in your email address
- Fill in also your mailing address and your physical address details
- Provide additional details such as, your home phone, business phone, and mother’s maiden name.
- Provide your Gross annual taxable income, and annual non-taxable income.
- Do you have a: Checking, Checking & Savings or Other?
- Housing options: Rent, Own, or Neither?
- Monthly Rent or Mortgage?
- Click on the ‘Preview Application’ link, to complete your application.
Check Blaze Credit Card Application Status
Contact the customer representative of First Savings Bank who is the card issuer after 7 days without notification.
Blaze Credit Card Activation
Activate the Blaze card:
- Visit https://blazecc.com
- Fill in your account number, expiration date (month, year), card security code (the last 3 digits on the back of the card).
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Then navigate downwards and tap on the ‘Continue’ link
Blaze Credit Card Login
Log into your Blaze credit card account and keep up with your account wherever you are:
- Visit the website at https://blazecc.com
- Find your way down to the bottom of the page
- Tap on the ‘Account On’ link.
- Thereafter, enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the ‘Log In’ button
Recover Blaze Credit Card Username or Password
To recover your forgotten username or password, do this:
- Visit https://blazecc.com
- Navigate down and tap on the ‘Forgot name or password’ link
- Tick on the ‘Forgot Username or Password’ option
- Tap on ‘Continue’
- Provide your account number, the expiration date of the card, card security code, as well as the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ link.
Blaze Credit Card Payment
Pay Blaze credit card bill via the following mediums:
- At the Blaze credit card site
- Pay through the Blaze credit card app
- Make payments by mail.
Blaze Credit Card Customer Service
Visit Blaze credit card official website, and call the customer service team. You’ll find the number on the card’s website.