Get the Citi Clear Platinum credit card to enjoy 5X rewards and entertainment privileges. This card is designed for those who love the flexibility in how they spend as well as what they can earn.
The amazing part is that you earn all-around rewards points with different types of expenses. With this, you don’t have to bother that it’s only a certain type of purchase that will earn you rewards.
Better still, if you spend overseas, on dining and on online shopping, you’ll accelerate the earnings of your rewards points.
The 5X reward speed on this card, makes earning reward points and redeeming them such a simple task. You don’t have to wait indefinitely to redeem your reward points.
Now, that’s not all. As you earn your points 5X faster, the points only get to expire after five years!!
Citi Clear Platinum Card Reviews
The Citi Clear Platinum card, also comes with exclusive discounts with popular retailers. They include a mouth watering 40% off Luxola if you happen to spend $300. There’s also 25% off sitewide at Zalora and 10% off sitewide at Rakuten.
When it comes to enjoying party privileges, the Citi Clear Platinum credit card gets you into Zouk for free on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. You also get a chance to enjoy 1-for-1 drinks at Wine Bar (Tuesdays and Saturdays) and Velvet Underground.
After you have earned your reward points, you can redeem them in so many ways. You can either redeem them for vouchers in their online catalog or better still, transfer the points to your preferred Airlines Frequent Flyer Program.
You can also offset your purchases instantly at instant rewards outlet or SMS to get a cash rebate on your credit card statement. This is really amazing, because you are given various options to choose what you love.
There are also some Citibank Card member’s privileges that you get to enjoy. Ranging from Gourmet Pleasures Program, where you get to enjoy discounts at over 1,000 Citibank Gourmet Pleasures partner restaurants, to petrol savings and complimentary travel insurance for you and your loved ones when you charge your airfare to your Citibank Clear Platinum card.
Citi Clear Platinum Card Benefits
Enjoy easily redeemable benefits from the Citi Clear Platinum card range of benefits:
- Waived annual fee for your first year
- Low purchase rate of 14.99%
- 0% p.a. for 9 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Complimentary Purchase Cover and Extended Warranty Insurance
- Contactless Payments – Apple Pay & Samsung Pay
- Earn 5X Rewards (5 rewards points or 2 miles) for every $1 spent at online shopping websites, nightspots, cinemas and cafés.
- Up to 40% off Online Shopping at Luxola, Zalora, Blue Nile, All Deals Asia, Klareti and more.
- Exclusive after-dark privileges at Zouk Timbre and more.
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Requirements
- Earn more than $35,000 a year
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Australian resident.
How to Apply
- From your web browser, visit Citibank application page
- Enter the personal information requested
- Supply your contact information
- Tick the box to confirm that you’ve agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the card
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Activation
To activate your Citi Clear Platinum credit card;
- Sign into to Citibank online
- Tap on the “Activate your card” link,
- Key in the required One Time Pin (OTP)
- Choose the preferred card to be activated
- Tap on the “Activate” link
- Follow the prompts, and activate your card.
Citi Clear Platinum Card Login
To gain access to your account;
- Visit the Citibank login page
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap on the “Sign On” link.
User ID and Password Recovery
Retrieve your forgotten password or User ID now:
- On the login page, click on the “Forgot User ID or Password? Link
- On the new page that pops up
- Enter your Debit/ATM/ Credit Card Number
- Tap on the “Continue” link
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment, via BPAY®.
- Call the number listed on the website
- Type in your card or account number
- Choose the third option
- Type in your Telephone PIN
- Provide the biller code
- Provide the customer reference number
- Enter the amount in dollars and cents, excluding the decimal point.
Citi Clear Platinum Credit Card Customer Service
Go to the Citi Clear Platinum credit card, official website to gain access to a customer care agent, via the number provided on the website.