Citi® Secured MasterCard ® is the perfect credit card that helps its cardholders get great Credit histories. It’s issued by Citibank and Citi® Secured MasterCard requires a security deposit. Don’t miss out on the application process of Citi® Secured MasterCard if you’ll like to have a great Credit History with absolutely no annual fee.
Citi ® Secured MasterCard
Citi® Secured MasterCard helps build your credit card with monthly reports to all 3 credit bureaus. Purchase items every day, pay your bill on time, and enjoy every bit of Citi ® Secured MasterCard. You’ll also get free access to your FICO score online which is actually a great way to keep an eye on your credit history and taking control of your financial future.
Citi® Secured Mastercard® Benefits
Below are the benefits Citi® Secured MasterCard has to offer their cardholders. They are:
- $0 liability on unauthorized charges for purchases protection.
- Protection against theft, identifies compromised accounts, fill police reports and takes steps to get back a perfect Credit History.
- The Citi® Secured MasterCard is acceptable at various merchants locations, financial institution and ATM’s all around the world.
- Enjoy unlimited access to your account’s activities at anytime of your choice.
With all does benefits and more, missing out on Citi® Secured MasterCard would really be a bad idea.
Citi® Secured Mastercard® Application
It’ll be beneficial to apply for the Citi® Secured MasterCard though certain requirements will be needed. They’ll be mentioned below.
- Applicants’ credit limits must be the same as the security deposit.
- No bankruptcy history within the past few years.
- $200 security deposit requires for the product.
- A review of your income and debit must be done.
How to apply for the Citi® Secured MasterCard
To apply, you’ll:
- Click on Citibank application page https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-secured-credit-card
- Type in your First name, Middle Initial (opt), Last name, Suffix (opt), Date of birth, Social security number.
- Answer a few questions.
- Fill in a few required addresses, Apt/site.(opt), Zip code, City, state.
- If you would like to create a P.O.Box address(it’s optional), tick the box available.
- Enter your personal phone number and your work phone number.
- Type in your email address.
- Type in a security word.
- Your financial information will be required such as Total Annual income, monthly mortgage/rent payment. Type them into the spaces provided for them.
- Type in the credit line request.
- With an additional authorized use ( though it’s optional).
- Read through the terms and conditions carefully then agree to them if you fine with them, but if not, don’t accept.
- If you do agree with them, click on the Submit button.
The aforementioned steps will guide you Successfully in your application for the Citi® Secured Card.
Citi® Secured MasterCard® Activation
For a successful activation of a Citi® Secured Card’s account, follow the steps below.
- Visit Citibank secured website.
- Tap on the Activate your car link.
- You’ll get a One Time Pin( OTP), type it in then proceed.
- Select the card you wish to activate
- Activate by clicking on the link
Follow the rest of the instructions and get a successfully activated account in no time.
How to Login Citi® Secured MasterCard®
Log into your account by following the steps below.
- Head to the login page
- Type in your User ID and password
- Click on Sign in
That’ll be it. Now, if you’ve forgotten your User ID and password, below is a guide that’ll help out with the recovery.
How to Recover Citi® Secured MasterCard® User ID and Password
Recovering your User ID or Password by following the guide below.
- Tap on the Forgot User ID or Password link
- On the next page, type in your Debit/ATM/Credit Card Number
- Then click on the Continue button
Proceed with the prompt and get back your User ID and password.
How to Make Citi® Secured MasterCard® Bill Payment
Make Citi® Secured MasterCard ® Bill Payments by using BPAY®
- You’ll have to call the number on the cards secure website
- Type in your card number.
- Select option number 3.
- Type in your Telephone PIN
- Enter in the biller code
- Type in the customer reference number
- Select in the amount in dollars and cents, ignoring the decimal point.
Once you’ve done that, you’ve paid your bill successfully.
Citi® Secured MasterCard® Customer Service
Make more inquiries and ask more questions via the customer care number gotten from the cards secured website. Get connected to the Customer Care Unit and proceed with your inquiries/ questions. Don’t miss out on Citi® Secured MasterCard, apply, activate, login, and benefit from it.