Comenity Capital Bank for 30 years now, has been helping people get more for their money since it introduced its first credit card in 1986. Comenity Capital Bank and Comenity Bank, have partnered with many of the most recognized and respected retailers in the world and more than 50 million people carry its private label, co-brand, and business credit cards in their wallets.
Right from its inception, Comenity’s mission has been that of understanding what’s most important to customers and develop innovative solutions that meet their needs. This is why its cardmembers are supported by care centers that have been recognized for excellence for 15 consecutive times, a record for the financial services industry.
This is also why Comenity Direct was created. Its high-yield savings products and CDs deliver highly competitive rates, a simplified banking experience, and elevated customer care to offer customers what they want as well as what they deserve.
Comenity Capital Bank Offerings
When you save with Comenity Capital Bank, you can expect the following:
- Highly competitive rates which eliminates the need to rate chase
- You get the ability to sign up in just minutes
- Get savings that are FDIC insured so your money is fully protected up to the maximum allowed by law
- Enjoy the ability to immediately start earning interest
- Simplified transactions
- Elevated customer care.
Comenity Capital Bank Safety & Security
Opening an account with Comenity Capital Bank, helps you rest easy, knowing that your deposits are FDIC insured. The FDIC coverage limit is $250,000 per depositor, per ownership category. Deposits held in different ownership categories are separately insured up to at least $250, even when it is held at the same bank.
Comenity Capital Bank also takes numerous measures to protect your identity. You’ll notice some of these safeguards as you interact with them. For instance, you’ll be required to authenticate your identity for all information requests and transactions.
Other safeguards take place behind the scenes, such as monitoring their systems around the clock to keep your personal information private. So, whether you are making transactions online or via their app, you can bank with confidence.
Comenity cares deeply about the communities where they live and work. They are committed to making a difference by donating it’s time, talent and financial resources to the causes closet to their hearts.
In the past four years, Comenity has contributed over $2.6 million to charity. The company partners with a number of organizations that focus on three core areas: supporting the well-being of children, providing educational opportunities and increasing access to healthy food for the hungry.
Credit Cards Offered by Comenity Capital Bank
Here is a list of some of the credit cards offered by Comenity Capital Bank:
- Adorama credit card
- American credit card
- Ann Taylor credit card
- Avenue credit card
- Ashley Stewart credit card
- Burlington credit card
- Boot Barn credit card
- Bealls credit card
- Big Lots credit card
- Blue Nile credit card
- Brylane Home Platinum credit card
- Buckle credit card
- Chadwicks® Gold credit card
- Catherines credit card
- Cold Water Creek credit card
- The Company Store credit card
- Colombian Emeralds credit card
- David’s Bridal credit card
- Dots credit card
- Dunlaps credit card
- Dressbarn credit card
- Draper’s & Damon’s credit card
- Eddie Bauer credit card
Contact Comenity Capital Bank
To contact Comenity Capital Bank for any questions you have, you can
- Visit comenity.com/contact
- For your security, you are asked not to include personal account details in your communication.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and phone number.
- Provide also, your city, state, and zip code.
- Choose the area you would like to inquire about
- Type in your credit card’s brand name
- Ask your question.
- Indicate if you are in the military
- Tick the box to confirm that you have read and understood the privacy statement
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box
- Click on the “Send” link.
You can also get in touch, by calling Comenity Capital Bank .
By mailing them at:
PO Box 183003
Columbus, Ohio 43218