What won’t be a Cyber Monday sale – You may not see the recent iPhone 12 deals during Cyber Monday on November 30, however, last year’s iPhone 11 may get BOGO deals from AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile. That is very important if you have two or more people in your family that need to upgrade.
This also goes for the forthcoming Xbox Series X , Xbox Series S, and PS5 which are in high demand to get a price slash. Older gaming PCs and consoles will be there with mouthwatering price cuts. You may likely see the first worthy Nintendo Switch deals given the fact that the Nintendo Switch 2 is rumored for next year.
Cyber Monday is November 30, 2020
The official Cyber Monday date is on November 30, 2020, which is a Monday. This date is coming early than it was last year, which fell in December because Thanksgiving came in so late in the year.
Cyber Monday is usually on a Monday, and it is the Monday directly after Thanksgiving.
Retailers are known to launch deals a few hours early on Sunday – and even Saturday. So, keep your phone on and laptop open to scoop up the first set of Cyber Monday deals.
Where you can shop on Cyber Monday 2020
You can shop at places like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and Target, here is the reason to check these places first. They usually have the steepest price cuts among US retailers.
However, these stores aren’t the only places to keep tabs on during Cyber Monday. We’ve personally gathered great deals from stores like B&H Photo, and non-techie chains like Kohl’s, Macy’s and Staples. You can also find offers directly from many retailers, including Samsung, Apple, and DJI, too.
When does Cyber Monday end?
While some Cyber Monday discounts are extended into what some retailer call Cyber Week, most of the highly priced items and high price drops are gone on or before midnight.
The exact time Cyber Monday ends varies by store simply because they’re almost all headquartered in different countries or states and adhere to different time zones.
Early Cyber Monday deals: Quick Links
- Amazon Holiday sale: cool Cyber Monday prices on home items, appliances, and devices
- Alexa device deals: no need to wait for Cyber Monday to get yourself an Echo
- Walmart: save up on TVs, appliances, laptops, and this year’s hottest toys
- Best Buy: early Cyber Monday deals on laptops, TVs, headphones, and much more
- Target: Black Friday deals on tablets, TVs, and smart home devices
- Casper: 15% off all bed items ahead of Cyber Monday
- Dell: laptop offers starting from $449 until Cyber Monday
- Home Depot: discounts on furniture, tools, and appliances
- Instant Pot DUO60: selling for $79 (was $99.95) at Walmart
- iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum: selling for $499.99 (was $299.99)
- Keurig Coffee Maker: selling $69.99 (was $129.99) @ Best Buy
- Lego: $10 off before Cyber Monday when you spend $50 at Amazon
- Lenovo: up to 70% off doorbusters before Cyber Monday
- Lowe’s: major appliances starting at $396
- Microsoft: save up big time on the Surface Pro 7
- Newegg: big savings on gaming PCs and laptops
- Nike: up to 40% off shoes, hoodies and more
- Purple: have up to $400 off bedding items
- Samsung 70-inch 4K TV: on sale @ Best Buy for just $529.99 (formerly $749.99)
- Staples: price cuts on office furniture, laptops, and AirPods
- Tempur-Pedic: Save up to 30% on the Tempur-Cloud mattress