eBay mobile site is an online auction and shopping website that people and businesses log into, to buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide.
eBay also offers a mobile app that’s easy to create, edit, and monitor your listings. Items can be also be relist, and provides tracking information all on the go.
eBay app is available for both Android and iOS, and enables you quickly respond to questions from bidders or buyers.
Advantages Of eBay Mobile Site
- It’s easier to list items for sale on the mobile site.
- Over 13.4 million listings are added to eBay’s every week from the eBay mobile app which makes it a populated commercial hub, where you can buy and sell products with ease.
- eBay mobile site, provides access to millions of shoppers around the globe.
- eBay mobile site delivers a seamless and efficient selling experience for both first-time and seasoned sellers alike.
- eBay’s structured data, helps catalogue the 1.1+ billion items on the platform, to instantaneously populate product details, pricing and shipping details in the listing flow. The catalogue facilitates a superior listing experience and enables buyers to easily find great deals offered by eBay sellers.
How To Access eBay Mobile Site
To access eBay on your mobile, enter m.ebay.com into your mobile phone browser, or access eBay through your network operator’s portal.
How To Find Items On eBay Mobile Site
You can use eBay’s standard search which is a great starting point, to find what you want. Start by using the advanced search to locate a specific item, category or eBay Store quickly and easily. You can view the items saved to your watch list in My eBay, where you can also filter, remove and compare items.
eBay mobile site helps you keep tabs on your stuff in My eBay, search for and view item details, Bid and Buy it Now as well as pay for your purchases with PayPal.
Sign in on eBay mobile site and enjoy all of eBay’s new deals, current sales, discount on products as well as sell the products you offer on the eBay mobile site.