eBay USA Sign in Using Facebook – eBay USA Sign in is an act of entering eBay login details to access your account. Making purchases at eBay is perfect when looking for any product. Why did I say so?
eBay has varieties of items for sales, all you need to do is to sign in and order for the product you want. It offers effective customers care, fast and secure payment options.
eBay is a popular online shopping website known for consumer to consumer sales and business to consumer sales. The cooperation was established by Pierre Omidyar in the year 19995.
The service is made available in different countries. Individuals can browse for items available in their locality by using it’s zip code.
Moreover, the cooperation has two major account categories which are, seller’s account and buyer’s account categories. Thus, you can decide to sell as well as purchase items. Members with the seller’s account have fees they pay, listing fees.
eBay Sign in benefits
Sign in to your eBay account to do the following,
- Order for products you want
- Get special offer
- Create items listing
- Advertise your products to the viewing of all
- Access reviews and many more.
eBay USA Sign in Steps
To sell or buy products you must sign into your account. Follow these steps,
- Visit www.ebay.com
- On the homepage, move to the right top of the screen, then click on “my eBay” button. It will take you to the login page.
- On the next page, go to the left corner of the page
- Enter your corresponding email address or username and password
- Go down and select the blue “sign in” tab
eBay USA Sign in Using Facebook
- Go to eBay homepage
- Move your mouse to the screen top right side, then tap on “my eBay” widget
- On the login page, select “sign in with Facebook” tab
- Facebook will share your name, profile picture and email with eBay.
- Click on “continue” widget
Sign in with Google
- Progress to your device browser, search for eBay.com
- eBay’s homepage comes up
- Go to the top of the page and select “my eBay” button
- When the next page opens, Pres “sign in with Google” widget at the right corner
- Select your account and allow Google to share your name, email address, language preference and profile picture with eBay.com
Recover eBay USA sign in password
- Scroll to the login page
- Move down, then click “Reset your password” button
- Type in your account email address or username
- Select “Continue” tab to reset your password