Facebook Advertising Services – Facebook is considered one of the most powerful platforms for advertising, with its wide customer base it becomes rather easy for online business advertisers to reach any kind of audience they want.
Facebook advertising Services has changed social marketing strategies, making it rather easy for business owners to reach their target audience and expand their customer base.
Advertising on Facebook is quite important if you intend to create a powerful online Presence for your business, increase business audience, reach your target audience and start boosting your sales.
Facebook uses micro-targeting features that help you reach your target audience based on demographics, location, interests, and behaviors. Facebook offers advertisers’ services to enable create Ads with ease and advertise to their target audience.
You can run ad campaigns on Facebook with ease by using self-service tools and track the success of your ad campaigns right on facebook ad manager.
Facebook Ad Types on Facebook Advertising Services
Facebook Advertising Services or Facebook Ads campaigns come in different types, you just have to choose which type of Facebook Ad you want your target audience to see. You have to understand different ad types and targeting options in order for you to know which type of facebook Ad you want to use. Facebook Ads include:
- Photo Ads, using clear powerful photos you can create quite impressive Ads for your target audience, you have to use it creatively to avoid it being considered boring by your target audience. You can use photos form already existing business page to create powerful ad campaigns for your target audience.
- Video Ads are usually one of the most powerful Facebook Ads that have proven to attract the interest of users more than other ad types. You just have to create delightful video ads targeted at promoting your business to indulge users.
- Carousel Ad can be used by advertisers to add multiple photos or videos to showcase their products for their target audience. Each photo or video you add can be used to explain specific aspects of your products and gives your target audience more detailed info about your product.
- Slideshow Ad provides an easy way to showcase video clips or still photos in motion explaining your product or business to your audience. They are almost like videos and catch the interest of users easily.
- Collection Ads are usually showcased only on mobile devices, which give users easy to click access to buy a product right on the Ad. This type of ad makes it easy for users to shop online easily; users can easily click to buy products on the ad showcase.
- Instant experience Ads are another type of Facebook ad that loads 15 times faster than a mobile website outside of Facebook.
- Lead Ads are available for only mobile devices, and it is often a good way for advertisers to give out contact information without typing them out. It is an easy way of giving users access to find out more info about your business. Lead Ads are considered good for product trial sign-ups for users and for allowing users to subscribe for newsletter.
- Dynamic Ads act as a remainder to interested users to complete purchase when they have shown interest to buy product from your website and maybe abandoned it or forgot. Dynamic ads appear automatically on the buyer’s Facebook feed to remind them of your business or product, this serves as a good marketing strategy and helps you reach your target audience.
- Messenger Ads are usually varieties of your Facebook Ads which are allowed to show on messenger, any type of Facebook Ad is showcased to people who use messenger. Once you choose messenger as your placement for Facebook ads, your ads will automatically appear on Facebook messenger.
How To Create Facebook Ads
Facebook has over 2 billion users which makes it a very vital platform for advertising, you can use Facebook Ad Manager to create Ad campaign. We will walk you through the steps of creating Facebook Ads:
- Go to Ads Manager, choose CAMPAIGNS tab and click CREATE, then you have to choose Facebook Ad objective which depends on the goal you want to your ad to accomplish. Facebook Ad objectives include Brand Awareness, Reach, Traffics, Video Views, Lead Generation, Messages, Conversations, Catalog Sales or Store Visits as your ad objective. Then tap the CONTINUE button.
- The ad objective you choose determine the next steps you take in ad creation, this means the steps may differ depending on the ad objective you choose.
- Name your Ad campaign and set up Ad account by clicking SET UP AD ACCOUNT to continue
- Select your Destination
- Select your Audience and also define your targeting
- Then you have to choose either AUTOMATIC PLACEMENTS or EDIT PLACEMENTS, automatic placements are often recommended. If you have more experience in Facebook advertising you might want your ad to be shown in specific locations, you have the option to choose DEVICE TYPE or PLATFORM or MOBILE DEVICES AND OPERATING SYSTEMS.
- Also, select your Budget and Schedule, and then click NEXT once you are done
- Select your Ad’s creative format, select the texts and media components for your ad
- Click DONE and then PLACE ORDER once you are done setting up your ad.
- Then you have to wait for an approval email from Facebook confirming that your ad has been approved.
- You can manage and edit your Ads in the ADS MANAGER, you can check if your ads are working effectively and make adjustments. You can monitor Facebook ads that are successful, you cut budgets for unsuccessful ones and add them to those performing well.
Authenticity is important when creating an Ad, you have to create something unique that would attract your audience attention and delight them too.
Before creating your Ad campaign, you have to consider your target audience and ensure that your Ad is appealing to them. Choose the type of Ad you want to run on Facebook, and have a clear objective for Ad before creating your ad. The type of Ad and objective for Ad are very important factors you must consider while creating ads.
This article must be containing more than your expectation on Facebook Advertising Services. Hold on while you get more update from us.