Facebook Marketplace Sign in? Sell or buy products from individuals within your neighborhood by accessing the Facebook Marketplace platform. Are you thinking of how to sign in to the marketplace?
Maybe you’ve been searching for it online, but you still can’t find the sign in page for the marketplace. However, you don’t need to be confused, because there’s no special sign in section mapped out for Facebook Marketplace. Thus all you need is to have a Facebook account and ensure the service is available in your location.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace is a digital platform where people come together to sell and buy items. This service was launched by Facebook on October 3, 2016. On the marketplace, Users can search categories to find products.
Thus Facebook does not take part in controlling transactions within the marketplace, it is left for sellers and buyers to work it out themselves. The marketplace makes it easy for individual to buy and purchase items they want without stress unlike the physical Marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace Sign in Benefits
When you sign in to your Facebook account and enjoy the following from the marketplace
- Promote your business and make more money
- Ability to find products of your choice
- Search for items using location and type
- Create photos of products right on the marketplace
- Access old and new transaction summary in the items platform.
To access Facebook Marketplace and enjoy the above benefits, you must sign into your Fb account.
Facebook Sign in Steps
- Sign in to Facebook to access the marketplace
- Navigate to your browser and search for www.facebook.com.
- If you’re not signed in already, enter your email address or phone number
- On the next column key in your password and then login
Access Facebook Marketplace on Computer
Once you sign in to your Fb account
On your homepage, move to the left corner of the screen and click on “Marketplace” widget. It takes you to the marketplace where you will Set up Your location and then, choose in-between buy and sell options . Depending on your motive.
Get to Marketplace with your Android phone
- Proceed to your Android device
- Click on the menu icon
- Launch the Fb app. If you’re not signed in already, it will prompt you to enter your email or phone number and then password.
- Right on your Fb home page, Locate the “Shop” icon representing the marketplace
- You will be taken to the next page where you select either “buy or sell” tab for further actions on the marketplace.
Access the marketplace on Facebook and enjoy stress free product purchases and also reach out to people near you that might be interested in your product or services.
The good news is that, you don’t need to pay Facebook for any transaction. So what are you still waiting for? Hit the Facebook Sign in button to get started.