Facebook storefront, just like all other e-commerce websites and apps helps you to sell your products online, but in this case, you get create and build your own personal store.
You might be wondering why Facebook should be used to sell your products online instead of other eCommerce sites and apps. Well, firstly, Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms and it is also one of the most populated, with almost a billion active users.
So if you are a Facebook user who sells online, Facebook storefront is one of the best options for you to expand your customer base and promote your products. Facebook storefront helps you sell your products to large and larger customer base.
With Facebook storefront, you can build your online store and sell within Facebook or you can build your online store with an external eCommerce website builder and link your store to Facebook storefront.
Add Products To Your Facebook Store
If you own a Facebook storefront, it should never be empty without products, you can add products to your Facebook storefront with the following steps
- Activate your device internet connection
- Open Facebook
- Open your Facebook store page
- Click on add products
- Click the name of the product
- Go to the product details page, under product availability section, click on manage
- Select save
When adding photos for your products, try to crop them square, if you don’t crop them square, Facebook will you help you to do so and the essential part might be cropped away.
How To Set Up A Facebook Store
For any Facebook user to start using the Facebook storefront to sell his products, that user must first set up a Facebook store. Follow these steps to learn how to set up a Facebook store
- Click the add shop link, a brief prompt will be displayed explaining what the shop section is about
- Click on add shop section to proceed
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of use to proceed further
- Add your business detail
- Add a payment method and payment processing detail
- Briefly describe your products
- Click on add product to continue
- Manage orders
You can configure your product page on completion of the above steps, you can configure product page by adding photos of the product and a price and a name of the product too.