FedEx business majors in courier delivery services, and has its headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx business offers you an online business resource center, that helps you with shipping logistics as well as delivery options.
FedEx Business Benefits
- Enjoy discounts for newly created shipping accounts.
- Get 30% off FedEx Express, 15% off FedEx Ground etc.
- Save time and money as you ship.
- You can sign up to get discounts on your FedEx Ground®, FedEx Express® and FedEx Freight® shipments today.
- If you already have an account, you can activate it online for access to reporting, billing as well as other account management functions.
- Get an online profile to create one-piece shipments, track previous shipments, store contact information etc.
Account Creation Value
Apart from the benefits earlier listed, account holders who ship on behalf of a business are eligible to register for My FedEx Rewards and get 10% off at FedEx Office.
- Get 60% off eligible FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy for less-than-truckload services within the contiguous U.S. and to and from Canada.
- There’s 15% off package residential and delivery area surcharges
- Enjoy 30% off eligible FedEx Express® U.S., international and returns services.
- Receive 10% off eligible FedEx Express® U.S. and international freight services.
- Revel 15% off eligible FedEx Ground® services, now including ground returns services.
- There’s also 10% off eligible FedEx International Ground® services.
- Revel FedEx Express shipping supplies.
- Offers streamlined shipping with online tools for shipments of all types and sizes.
- It’s account management tools includes address books as well as online billing and reporting to save time on repeat shipments.
Also registering for FedEx Delivery Manager®, gives you access to delivery notifications, sign for a package and request to pick up your delivery at one of thousands of secure, convenient locations including FedEx Office, Walgreens and other participating retailers.
How To Create a FedEx Business Account
You can open a FedEx business account for free. Creating a shipping account only requires you to provide a credit card number so that your billing information gets tied to your FedEx account.
To verify the credit card information, a temporary $1 hold may be placed on your credit card. To sign up, go the official FedEx website and tap on the “Sign Up Now” link.
Once you do this, you’ll can then complete the online registration process, to obtain your new account number, and start shipping right away.
FedEx Business Days
FedEx business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) for FedEx Ground. For FedEx Home Delivery (Shipping to a Residence) business days are Tuesday through Saturday (excluding holidays).
Increase your savings with FedEx business!!!