Fix Amazon Login Issues – If you are having trouble logging into Amazon, which might be due to the following issues; incorrect email address, incorrect mobile phone number, incorrect password etc. Then you can use the following outlined steps to fix Amazon login issues.
Fix Amazon Login Issues (Incorrect E-mail Address
Note, your email address must be in this format: firstname.lastname@example.org (or .net, .org, .edu, etc.) in case you have more than one email address, you must ensure that you’re using the correct email address and password combination for the account you are trying to access.
Also, if your computer is programmed to auto-complete the email, ensure also that it’s the correct email address listed.
For Incorrect Mobile Phone Number
If your account was created with a mobile phone number, you’ll be required to use your mobile phone number to log into your account.
Also, your mobile phone number must include your country code.
Fix Amazon Login Issues (Incorrect Password)
To fix incorrect password issues, if you are sure you are using the correct email address or mobile phone number, try to reset your password.
Clear Your Browser’s Cache and Cookies
Your internet browser’s “Help” menu will have instructions on how you can clear the cache and cookies.
CAPS Lock and NUM Lock on Your Keyboard
Note, passwords are case sensitive, thus “PASSWORD” and “Password” are recognized as two different passwords. Thus always check your CAPS-lock if your password fails the recognition test.
How to Log Into Your Amazon Account
To successfully use login with Amazon,
- Scroll to a website or app that offers Login with Amazon.
- Tap on the site or app’s Login with Amazon tab.
- Next, key in your log in details on the Amazon.com-hosted log in screen.
- For first time login to a website or app, you’ll see a screen prompting for your permission to share certain information from your personal profile. Just tap OK for you would like to share this data with the website or app.
- Thereafter, you’ll be directed back to the website or app as a registered user or get a prompt to complete registration.
Note, sites/apps that are registered with Login with Amazon will always have a sign-in screen with an Amazon.com web address. You won’t be asked to give your Amazon password to the third-party site directly.
With the above-outlined issues that may arise as you try to login on your Amazon account, you can actually use the solutions outlined also to find a lasting solution to Amazon login issues.