Gamestop Credit Card – With millions of gamers worldwide, the opportunity to build a card geared towards gamers needs seems like a no brainer.
With few rewards available and no annual fee, consumers would be better served with a cashback card that could be used anywhere they stop.
If you’re a big gamer, the GameStop credit card can be fun to own – the GameStop credit car is an extension of the retailers power up reward program, only members of the program may apply for the credit card and the card can only be used at physical GameStop stores or at GameStop.com.
Gamers already know there’s only one brick and mortar place they can go to get the latest video games and that place is GameStop. GameStop is among the world’s leaders in retail video game and system sales.
Although the company also owns popular brands like gamer informer magazine, spring mobile and cricket wireless, which has a growing number of brick and mortar stores, the GameStop credit card can only be used in GameStop store.
A GameStop credit card comes in two versions;
- Basic (free)
- Pro (costs 14.99$)
The GameStop credit card advertises no annual fee which is a typical example of credit cards. Who benefits from the GameStop card? – frequent GameStop shoppers benefits the most from the card since they can accumulate points much more rapidly.
Gamestop Credit Card Benefits
The GameStop credit card has an APR of 27.99%, gives 15000 bonus points for power ups rewards program. Here are some of the credit card benefits you need to know;
- Fair credit score.
- Bonus points can be exchanges with certificate worth $15, $10 or $5.
- You’ll get 5000 points when you make your first purchase with your credit card.
- You get 5000 points for every $250.
- You earn 10 points for every purchase.
- No annual fee.
- Offers exclusive benefits, rewards, discounts, sales, and more.
- You earn 10points for every purchase.
Gamestop Credit Card—Apply Now
- Visit the GameStop site.
- Click the apply now button.
- Enter your personal info.
- Enter your employment details.
- Add an authorized user to your account.
- Click continue.
- Follow the instructions to finish the application process.
If you have questions about your GameStop credit card, you can call GameStop customer service at 1-855-497-8186.
Pay Gamestop Credit Card Bill
Here’s how to pay a GameStop credit card bill online;
- Register for online access at the GameStop site.
- Sign in to your online account.
- Click the page button.
- Enter your bank routing and checking account number.
- Submit and verify your payment.
GameStop credit card is available to those who have fair credit of about 630 and above.