Gmail Sign In – To open Gmail, you need to sign in either from a computer or by adding your account to the Gmail app on your phone or tablet. Immediately you sign in, you can easily check your mail by opening your inbox.
Can’t Sign Into Your Gmail Account?
If you are having trouble signing into your Gmail account, it might be because of these issues. Let’s take a look at them.
- You can’t sign in to Google Account If you are a kid under 13.
- If you have forgotten your password, you won’t be able to sign into your account.
- If you forgot your username or the email address you use to sign in, then you can’t sign in.
- You may know your username and password but still can’t sign in.
- You suspect someone else is using your account.
- Having trouble with 2-Step Verification.
- You can not sign in from a third-party service.
- Can’t reset your password with a code by text
- You use a Goggle Account via your work, school or other group.
Gmail Sign In Via Android
To Sign In on Gmail via Android devices you have to do the following;
Note, you can add both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts to the Gmail app on your Android phone or tablet.
- On your phone or tablet, tap open Gmail
- At the top right, click on your profile picture.
- Click “Add another account “
- Proceed further by selecting the type of account you wish to add.
- Then follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
Gmail Sign In Via Computer
If you are signing into a public computer, ensure that you sign out before you leave the computer.
- On your computer, proceed to gmail.com
- Key in your Goggle Account email or phone number and password.
In case the details is already entered and you need to sign in to a different account, tap Use another account.
If you see a page that describes Gmail instead of the sign-in page, tap Sign in at the top right corner of the page.
Gmail Sign In Via iPhone & iPad
Note; You can add both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts to the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- On your iPhone or iPad, and open the Gmail app
- At the top right, click your profile picture
- Click Add another account
- Then select the type of account you want to add.
Users of iCloud, @me.com, or @mac.com accounts, you may need to key in specific settings or an app password.
If you check work or school emails via Outlook for Windows, choose Outlook, Hotmail and Live.
In case you don’t see your email service, choose Other.
- Go thru with the steps on the screen to add your account. If it is available, click Try Gmailify to get Gmail features with your added account, such as spam protection and email categories.
Now that you have seen the different sign in steps for various devices. If you are having trouble signing into your Gmail account, you can use the above-mentioned steps and easily sign into your account easily and get started on what’s most important to you.