HDFC Credit Card Payment Online – Its supper easy and comfy using your HDFC CC to pay online. HDFC Credit Card Payment Online offers comfort. There are various ways, offered by HDFC Bank for their clients to make the installment of their Visa bill on the web. This is pronounced to actually be the most advantageous medium, as you can do it whenever and from any piece of the world. Here are the various online methods for payment.
Online Payment Using HDFC Account
This medium gives you four basic choices to browse to make your bill payment. They are:
1. Internet Banking
In the event that this is the medium you have decided on, you are to sign into your record, using your User ID and Password.
- Continue to the “Cards” segment where you can get details of all your MasterCard.
- Pick the charge card, and click on “Pay”.
- Select the amount you wish to pay-complete (which is advisable) or least sum due, else enter a favored sum.
- When you pay, the sum will be deducted from HDFC Bank Savings/Current record and credited into your HDFC Credit Card Account.
2. By means of Mobile Banking
- Head to m.hdfcbank.com on your cell phone
- Login using your Customer ID and Password.
- Go to the “Cards” segment where you can get details of all your Visas.
- Pick the Visa and tap on “Pay”.
- At that point pick the sum you wish to pay (either in total to clear your debt or part of it leaving you with some more debts).
- Once you pay, the sum will be deducted from your HDFC Bank Savings/Current account record and credited into your HDFC Credit Card Account.
3. Through Mobile App
- Download HDFC Bank Mobile App.
- Login using your Customer ID and Password.
- Search for “Visa” from the base menu then click on it. You can discover subtleties of all your MasterCards here.
- Click on “Charge card Payment”.
- Select the record through which you need to make your payment and the correct card.
- Select the add up to be a paid-absolute extraordinary or least sum due, else Key in a favored sum
- Tap on “Take care of Bill”.
- The sum will be deducted from your HDFC Bank Savings/Current record and credited into your HDFC Credit Card Account.
4. Through VISA CardPay
- Sign into your account with your Customer ID and Password on HDFC Internet Banking link.
- Visit the Third Party Funds Transfer button, and pick Visa CardPay .
- Type in the sender and collector subtleties.
- Click the record through which you want to make payment.
- Type in your 16-digit card number and affirm something similar.
- After that, type in the amount you’ll like to pay and pay it.
- The money will be credited in 2 working days. Nominal fee of Rs. 5 is applied when you utilize this technique for your bill installment.
5. By means of NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Sign in to your bank’s net financial entry, using your User ID and Password.
- From the Funds Transfer, select NEFT.
- Visit the “Add Beneficiary” segment. Key in your Visa number instead of Beneficiary Account Number, Name on Card instead of Beneficiary Name and IFSC code of the card-giving branch.
- A receipt will be added, enter add up to be paid.
- At that point check out the subtleties, make sure you read and understand the terms and conditions, and before you pay.
6. Through Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
- This medium is pretty cool for people using their charge cards for huge exchanges. Such people can pay at a go using the RTGS mode regardless of whether they don’t hold a HDFC Bank account. All you’ll need to do is make sure your net banking has been activated on your non-HDFC Bank account. Once that’s done, follow the same procedure as that of NEFT to make payment.
7. Via Bill Desk
People without an HDFC banking account can actually head to the HDFC Credit Card Bill Desk and make their payments/ installments.
- Head to the HDFC Credit Cards Bill Desk.
- Type in the 16 digit credit card number, your email ID, and the amount to be paid.
- Choose the bank of your choice through which you’ll pay through. You’ll be prompt to the bank’s net banking portal.
- Log in using your ID and password.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number for authorization.
- Your HDFC Bank Credit Card account will be credited in 3 working days. If nothing of this sort happens, contact the HDFC Customer Care Unit.
8. Via Non- HDFC Bank’s Website
Through this medium you can pay by logging in to your banks website (making use of their special net banking ID and password then send the required payment. The bill payment will bet credited to your HDFC Bank account in 2 working days.
9. Via UPI
With this payment method, use the unique Virtual Payment Address by making it in the HDFC Bank Mobile Banking App. Create it using the HDFC as well as a Non- HDFC Bank Account. With VPA , you wouldn’t need to share your personal details like account number , IFSC code etc.
HDFC Credit Card Customer Service Number
To reach out to the customer care unit, he’s to the cards secure website to get their number for more enquires on the HDFC Credit Card Payment Online.
With that, the HDFC review has been given in this brief article. I hope you learned more about it and do well to understand the terms and conditions well before proceeding with any process involving Credit Cards. Enjoy your Credit Card and it’s benefits.