How To Add Money To PayPal Account – Confused on how to add money to PayPal account? Relax and read on as we bring you the various mediums you can use to add money to a PayPal account.
Note, when money is transferred to your PayPal account from a checking or savings account, it takes between three to five business days to process.
You don’t necessarily need to have a credit card or bank account, to use PayPal.
Here are a few ways to add money to PayPal account and securely shop online just like you would using more traditional payment methods.
How to Add Money to PayPal Account Without a Bank Account Via PayPal Cash
PayPal Cash, enables you to add actual cash to your PayPal account at a variety of popular retailers.
PayPal is accepted just about anywhere online, and it is infinitely re-loadable.
Let’s get started;
- Click open your web browser and scroll to PayPal. Choose “Sign In” at the upper right corner.
- Once you log in, you’ll see your PayPal account summary. Choose “Transfer Money” below your current balance.
- Once you do the aforementioned, PayPal will navigate you to a new screen. Choose “Add money to your balance”.
- Click on “Add cash at a store.
- You’ll be taken to a new place dedicated to PayPal Cash. On this site, use the drop down menu to choose a retail store where you want to add your cash. For now, there are seven retailers, including 7-Eleven, CVS, and Walmart.
Note, you may be charged a fee of $3.95. This fee depends on the amount you are adding to your account.
- Select a delivery option for your code. This code will identify you and your PayPal account so the cash gets applied to the right place. If you continue from there, you’ll get a code through your preferred method. This code is only valid for 48 hours.
- Proceed with the code to any retailer of your choice. Present the code to the cashier and explain it’s purpose. You’ll be prompted for the amount you wish to apply to your account. With PayPal, you apply between $20 and $500 to your account.
- Once your transaction has been completed, you’ll be sent an email on the address linked to your PayPal account which confirms that the funds have been added.
How To Transfer Money From Your Bank Account To Your PayPal Account
- Sign into your PayPal account and tap on the Payment Methods button. At the rear of the page, you’ll see option “Link a card”.
- Next, enter your credit or debit card details. These includes;
Card type – choose your card type like Visa, Master card or other.
Address – this will display by default.
- Tap on the save button.
- If your credit or debit card from your bank is accepted by PayPal, you’ll get a display message stating that your card added successfully. If not, you will get some error messages.
With a PayPal account, you have the ease of transferring and receiving money online to use it for virtually all your internet financial transactions.