Burlington coat factory, now offers a credit card via Comenity Bank which is the Burlington credit card. The card was relaunched by Burlington in 2019, after being discontinued.
With the card comes some earning categories like 1 point for every $1 spent on Burlington purchases with your Burlington credit card. 100 points which is equivalent $5 in rewards, 500 points which is equivalent to $25 in rewards, 1,000 points which is equivalent to $50 in rewards, and 2,000 points, which is equivalent to $100 in rewards.
However, this offer is subject to credit approval. Offer is exclusive to Burlington credit card holders who are enrolled in the Burlington Credit Card Rewards program. This rewards program is offered by Burlington, and it’s terms may change at any time.
With your card, you can now earn rewards on what you love. Earn rewards on eligible purchases when you take your card with you and shop with it. You can now score so much more with your Burlington credit card.
Burlington Credit Card Benefits & Rewards
Earn benefits and rewards while doing the things you love, with the Burlington credit card.
- For every $1 you spend on Burlington purchases with your Burlington credit card, you earn 1 point.
- Earn 100 points, which is equivalent to $5 in rewards.
- Earn 500 points, which is equivalent to $25 in rewards.
- Rack up 1,000 points, which is equivalent to $50 in rewards
- Earn a whopping 2,000 points, which is equivalent to $100 in rewards.
- Cardholders can get 10% off their first in-store purchase today when they open and use the Burlington credit card same day of account opening.
Burlington Loyalty Program
Here’s what you get with the Burlington loyalty program:
- Extended, receipt-free returns on Burlington purchases.
- Early access alerts, exclusive email notifications of new arrivals as well as fresh markdowns.
- $5 bonus on all completed Layaways
- Your choice of print and e-receipts.
Requirements to Apply for the Burlington Credit Card
If you have been asking what the requirements are, to apply for the Burlington credit card, here is your answer:
- You must be of legal age in your state or territory.
- Have a valid, government-issued tax Identification number (like SSN or SIN)
- You must have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address (no P.O. Box addresses)
- A valid, government-issued photo ID is needed.
You can apply in person at any Burlington Store location or Apply online at the Comenity website.
- Visit the Comenity Bank application page
- Provide your First name, Last name, Social security number, Date of birth, Annual income,
- In the contact information section, provide your house number, Zip code, Email address, Confirm email address, Mobile phone, and Alternate phone.
- Click on the “Continue” button, to get further prompts on how to complete the application
Burlington Credit Card Login
The login steps are simple you just need to try this few steps:
- Visit, https://d.comenity.net/burlington/pub/signin/Signin.xhtml
- On the login field, provide your username and password
- Click on the “Sign In” link, to access your account.
Burlington Credit Card Username/Password Recovery
To recover your forgotten Username or password;
- Find your way to the login page, and tap on the “Forgot Username or password” link
- Fill in your Account number Or username, Zip code/Postal code, Identification type, Last 4 numbers of social security number
- Hit on the “Find My Account” link, to access your Username or Password.
Burlington Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your Burlington credit card bill payment, either by mailing your check, or by calling the customer service. Alternatively you can also pay online. Paying online requires you to, register at the Comenity Bank account center.
Burlington Credit Card Customer Care
Get assistance from a dedicated team of customer service experts for free by calling with the customer service number listed at the card’s secure website