Enjoy great financial flexibility at a low-interest rate with the Emerald Flex Rate credit card. Issued by TD Bank, this is one card that is all-encompassing. From benefits to insurance, convenience, card security to prompt contact and support, this card, has it all together.
This is a no-rewards card that allows you to pay low-interest rates on outstanding balances and cash advances. It is one of the best card choices for those who have decent credit and want to get a low-interest rate on their purchases.
With a low annual fee of $25 and optional travel benefits, this card can measure up to your needs if you fall in this category. Also, with the card, you can save on interest charges with a preferred low variable annual interest rate.
However, interest rates may vary, depending on your credit score. It can fall anywhere between 8.45% and 16.7%.
Emerald Flex Rate Credit Card Benefits
Range of benefits that keeps you coming back for more with the Emerald Flex Rate credit card:
- Add up to three Authorized User Cards to your account without an annual fee.
- There’s extended warranty and purchase protection for products you buy using your card.
- Enjoy car rental discounts of up to 10% rental discount at participating AVIS and Budget locations in Canada and the US as well as 5% discount overseas.
- With Contactless payments, you can simply tap for quick payments on the go with Apple Pay or Visa payWave (for Android)
- You have online security, as you can use Verified by Visa to protect your purchases whenever you shop online.
- With zero liability coverage you have peace of mind knowing you don’t have to pay for fraudulent activity on your account. You can also get fraud alerts to stay up to date on questionable transactions.
- Easily qualify by applying without an annual income requirement.
These are the things you need to know before you apply for the Emerald Flex Rate credit card:
- You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- You are to be of the age of majority in the province of residence.
How to Apply For Emerald Flex Rate Credit Card
Are you set to apply for the Emerald Flex Rate credit card? If yes, let’s get started:
- Launch your web browser and visit
- Tick on the “Start new application” option if you do not have TD login ID
- Review the details of the card
- Provide your personal details as requested.
- Provide details about your address.
- Agree to the bank performing an inquiry about you with credit reporting agencies, to determine the variable annual interest rate that you qualify for before you apply for the card.
- Next, tap on the “Continue” to get to the next page.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Activation
To activate your card visit the card website for the number to call.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Login
Login via the TD Bank website:
- Visit The Toronto-Dominion Bank login page
- Enter your Username or Access Card or Connect ID*
- Provide in your Password
- Tick on the “Login” link, to access your account.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Username/Password Recovery
Retrieve your login details using this format :
- From the page you logged in, scroll down to the “Forgot Username or Password” link
- Choose the option, to either click on the “I forgot both my password” or “I forgot my username” link.
- Tap on “I forgot my password” link
- Key in your Username or Access Card
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “I forgot my username” link
- Key in your email address and your EasyWeb password
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Bill Payment
To easily make your bill payment:
- Sign into your credit card account
- Select payments from the left menu or within the “Accounts” button
- Opt for “Pay Canadian Bills”
- Tick the “Add payee” tab on the Pay Canadian Bills page
- On the “Enter Payee Name”, type in the credit card you have – “TD Visa”- and tap on “Search”
- Supply your TD credit card number in the “Account Number” field and choose “Next”
- Read through your payee information and choose “Finish” on the confirmation page
- If you want to make payment immediately, choose “Pay this payee”
Emerald Flex Rate Card Customer Service
Get in touch with the customer service team for assistance on any issue about the Emerald Flex Rate credit card. You can get the number from the card’s official website.