Spend wisely and save daily with the UOB One Card. Get the card that gives you unlimited cash rebates for your daily spend on groceries, petrol, telco bills, etc.
Those who already have a UOB One account will find this card as a favorite entry level credit card. What, with a maximum of 5% cash rebate on everything, it means there’s no need to bother about different spending categories.
The cash rebate is awarded quarterly depending on 3 tiers of minimum spending. However, you’ll need to consistently spend at least $500, $1,000 or $2,000 for each month of the quarter in order to earn $50, $100 or $300 respectively at the end of the quarter. You’ll also need to make a minimum of at least 5 transactions per month.
Immediately you are qualified for the quarterly rebate, you are qualified to enjoy additional 5% rebate on Grab transactions (GrabFood, Grab Mart and rides excluding mobile wallet top-ups).
There’s also an additional 1% on Singapore Power utility bills. The additional rebate on the other hand, is capped at $100 per month. This means that you would earn up to an additional $2,400 in rebates in a year.
UOB One Card
If you are looking for an all-inclusive credit card, then you should go for this card. With this card, you can manage your cashback on shopping, petrol and even for groceries. How convenient!!
If you spend in multiple categories but can’t put up with multiple cards, you should apply for this card. With the 5% on all spends, you are sure you’ll definitely earn some cash payout at the end of the quarter.
UOB One Credit Card Benefits
- Earn up to 10% rebate on your online shopping.
- Enjoy additional 5% rebate on your UOB Travel spend (excluding online, flight only bookings and relevant taxes) when you qualify for your quarterly cash rebate. That’s a total of S$2,400 rebate in a year.
- Enjoy up to 6% rebate on Singapore Power Utilities bills.
- Up to 5% rebate on ALL retail spend
UOB One Card Requirements
Start the application process after you have gone through these requirements:
- Minimum annual income required for Singapore citizens and permanent residents is SS30,000, OR Fixed deposit collateral of at least SS10,000.
- Minimum annual income required for foreigners, is SS40,000, OR Fixed deposit collateral of at least SS10,000
- You should be at least 21 years of age.
How to Apply For UOB One Credit Card
Are you eligible to apply?
- From your web browser, visit UOB application Webpage
- Complete the required fields with the details requested.
- Full name as per your NRIC/Passport
- Passport Number (Malaysians should enter NRIC instead of Passport Number)
- Passport Expiry (DD/MM/YYY)
- Passport Issuing Country
- Mobile number
- Click on “Continue”
UOB One Card Activation
Take these steps to activate your UOB One Card,
- From your web browser, visit
- Tap on the “Activate Now” link
Call the phone number provided on the card’s website, to get a 24-hour automated hotline to activate your card.
Activate your card at any ATM or branch near you
Download the UOB Mighty App on your Smart Phone and activate your card through the app.
UOB One Card Login
Here’s how to complete the login process:
- From your web browser, visit UOB credit card login page
- Provide your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link to get full access to your account.
UOB One Card Username/Password Recovery
- Visit the login page, tap on the “Forgot Username /Password” link
- Review and agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- Provide the following details; ID card no. /Passport no., ID issuing country, Date of birth, Branch code.
- Click on the “Next” tab.
UOB One Card Bill Payments
Make your bill payment via the following mediums:
- InterBank Giro
- Phone Banking/ Internet Banking
- S.A.M Machines / iNETS Kiosk/AXS
UOB One Card Customer Service
Visit the card’s official website for the customer service number.