World Market Credit Card – There are different credit cards issued by Comenity bank, but one of them that comes with great benefits and perks is the world market credit card.
This card allows you to pay your bills, manage your account conveniently online, check rewards, and sign up to receive electronic statements.
With the world market credit card, you can earn rewards and special financing. Also known as cost plus world market card, you can save with no interest if paid in full within 6-12 months, earn rewards with every purchase everywhere.
World Market Credit Card Card Rates And Fees
World market credit card does not charge an annual fee and it’s APR for purchases is just 16.24%, 20.24%, or 26.24%. late payments are $38 and interest on foreign transaction is 3%.
There are no fees for cash advances while the APR for transfer balance is 28.24%, there’s a grace period of 23 days.
World Market Credit Card Rewards
- 5% back in rewards on all of your purchases at cost plus world market, Bed bath and beyond, Christmas tree shops.
- 2% back in rewards for every $1 you spend on gas and in groceries.
- 1% back in rewards for every $1 spent anywhere else MasterCard is accepted with a purchase on your card.
- $10 reward certificate for every $10 you earn with purchase on your world market credit card.
World Market Credit Card Application Process
If you’re looking forward to how you can apply for the world market credit card, it is pretty easy if you use the steps below;
- Visit Comenity bank homepage.
- Go to the apply button
- Proceed to fill in the application form.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Enter your D.O.B.
- Fill in your annual income.
- Enter your zip code, street address, city state, email address and mobile number.
- Click yes or no to add unauthorized buyers.
- Tap the continue button.
- Follow the instructions to complete the application process.
Login Credit Card Account
With these steps, you can login your world market credit card account.
- Proceed to the Comenity bank main screen.
- Sign in to your account.
- Enter your account details.
- Click the sign in to , to access your account.
Always make sure to check mark the box under the sign in tab, it helps to remember passwords whenever you want to login.
World Market Credit Card Bill Payment
There are four options to choose from in making your world market credit card parent and they include;
- Pay online via the world market secure card site.
- Pay through you bank.
- Pay to send a mail through the world market mail address.
- Pay by calling the card phone number and providing the agent with your checking and routing number..