How To Become eBay Seller – Want to start selling on eBay? Read on, as we take you through the steps you have to take and learn how to become an eBay seller.
Before you become an eBay seller, you must first of all open an account with eBay, it is quite simple.
How to Become eBay Seller – Create Account
How To Set Up An eBay Account
Creating an Account Using Facebook or Goggle
In case you have a Facebook or Google account, you can simply use it to create an eBay account.
- Scroll to eBay’s registration page, and select “Continue with Facebook” or “Continue” with Google.
- Log into your Facebook or Google account
- Enable eBay to access your profile and email address.
- Confirm the email address you want to use for your eBay account
- Then choose “Create account”.
eBay will use this information to create an account for you, and send you an email confirming your account details.
How To Create a Business Account
eBay gives the option of either creating a personal or business account depending on how much you are planning to sell.
To register for a business account,
- Choose “Create a business account” on the registration page. You’ll be prompted for additional details like, your business name, type, and address.
If you sell from the US with inventory outside the US, you may have additional tax obligations.
For a managed payments seller with a business Bank account, you’ll need a business account on eBay.
In case you have a link to your personal account, you can change it to a business account in your account settings.
There!!! You are now an eBay seller
After you have successfully signed up on eBay, let’s guide you on how you can start selling on eBay. Immediately you register, you can start selling by choosing “Sell” at the top of any eBay page, or by using the mobile app.
How To Sell On eBay
- Go to the eBay page, and select “Sell” at the top of any eBay page, or scroll to “Sell your item”.
- Create a listing for the item you want to sell.
- Next, confirm your details and add an automatic payment method for any eBay fees.
Note, you may be asked to confirm your identity to keep your account safe. This can be via providing a credit card or telephone number.
As an eBay seller, you can now start selling on the go with just a click of the button.