How To Delete Amazon Prime Account – Amazon prime account comes with exclusive deals, rewards and offers only for prime members. Amazon Prime Account gives member access to a variety of Amazon perks.
Deleting your Prime account means your no longer interested in using the account again. Then the question “how to delete your Amazon Prime Account” comes in.
What is Amazon Prime Account?
Amazon prime is a paid subscripted service offer by Amazon. This service gives users access to services that would be unavailable or cost extra to the typical Amazon customer.
This subscription comes with free two-day delivery, music streaming and video inclusive with other benefits. You gain access to Amazon-exclusive deals on Amazon prime day.
Why Deleting your Amazon Prime Account
Before you cancel your Amazon Prime Account let your reasons be genuine and we’ll considered. Because once you delete your Amazon Prime Account you will lose all the benefits attached to the account at the end of your subscription year.
However, most of the customers get pissed with the bulk of emails sent daily to their account. Also, Amazon Prime Account is automatically renewed yearly.
Additionally, if you delete your Amazon Prime Account you will lose items tied to your Prime Membership, you will lose listing benefits. The date your membership ends your benefits will be disabled
How to Delete An Amazon Account
Amazon Prime cost for a subscription is $119 annually and you will get discounted items as a member. But if you want to delete your Amazon Prime Account follow these steps:
- Get to Amazon website
- Click on the “Sign In” widget
- Sign in to your account if not already sign in.
- Navigate to the “Account & Lists near the top of the page.
- Next, click on the “Prime Membership”
- Next, click the “End Membership and Benefits” link under “Membership Management” on the left side of the page. Here the process begin Cancelling your membership
- You will receive a reminder from Amazon of what you’re giving up
- Next, click “End My Benefits” and go through the prompt and to proceed with the cancelation process.
- Finally, you will be prompted to confirm the cancellation of your Prime account membership. Your membership will not really end immediately until the end of the period you have paid for your subscription.
Note that you may be offered a refund here. Amazon will give you a refund of your current membership period if you have not used the benefits yet.