Amazon App Store – Amazon is known worldwide not just for the various categories of items it sells but also for other services it offers. Services like Amazon books, Amazon music, Amazon prime, prime videos, Amazon games, and app.
These are not the only services offered by Amazon, Amazon has a platform where several varieties of apps and games can be downloaded from. This platform is known as the Amazon app store. The Amazon app store apk can be downloaded and installed on your Android devices and can then be used to download other applications.
Over a thousand apps and games are available on the store. Everyday on the store, an application (mostly games) is offered to be downloaded for free. Though that will is not the only free application on the app store. There are also other applications and games available for free on Amazon app store and others are paid for.
Purchase of applications and games from the Amazon app store can be done with Amazon coin. Amazon coins are virtual money that can be used only to purchase apps and games from Amazon.
How To Download And Install Amazon App Store
You do not need to have an Amazon device (fire phones or Kindle fire tablets) to have access to the Amazon app store. From your Android device with a few safe tricks, you can download and install the Amazon app, follow the listed steps below to know how to download and install the Amazon app on your Android device
- Firstly, go to your phone settings and select security
- Scroll down to unknown sources and tap on it to allow installation from unknown sources
- Activate your internet connection and launch your web browser
- Go to www.amazon.com/getappstore. download Amazon app store
- After downloading is done you can now install Amazon app store
Now you can launch the app store now to download applications and games for free or buy them. Allowing installation from unknown sources means you can install apps from other sources (e.g. your web browser) and not just from Google play store.
How To Submit An Application To Amazon App Store
The games and applications available on Amazon app store were created and developed by people. You too can create your own application or game and submit to Amazon app store. With the following steps, you will know how to submit an application to the app store.
- To submit an application or game to Amazon app store you must first create a developer account at developer.amazon.com/appsandservices
- After successful creation of developer account, from your home page click add new app from the dashboard.
- From the list of options select Android and tap on next
- Different forms will be displayed which you will have to fill correctly, none of them will be strange to you if you’re a developer.
- Click on save after filling each form correctly
- After submission of each form tap on the submit app tab to submit your app
Your app will be reviewed by Amazon, review will take a maximum of 2 days to be done, after approval your app will be published to Amazon app store users.