Reflex Credit Card Increase – When you sign up for and get approved for the Reflex credit card, you stand a chance of getting a Reflex credit card increase. This increase can only come when you are using your card responsibly without defaulting in making your monthly on-time payments. We will be telling you all you need to know, and how you can actually get and enjoy the increase as you use your card.
Reflex credit card is designed for people with less than perfect credit. Issued by Continental Finance who prides itself in offering the best customer service and putting customers first, the card offers its users benefits that they can use in improving their credit score. Continental Finance offers its cardholders tools that they can use towards actualizing their credit goals.
Reflex Credit Card Benefits
Designed to help people with less than perfect credit improve their credit score, the Reflex credit card comes with decent line of benefits. These benefits will make a whole lot of sense if you are trying to improve your credit.
- Initial Credit Limit ranging from – $300 to $1,000.
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus which are TransUnion, Experian and Equifax.
- Applying your card towards purchases helps improve your credit score over time.
- Potential credit increase after 6 months
- $0 fraud liability
- Free monthly credit score check.
You’ll discover that most of these benefits are geared towards helping you achieve your ultimate goal of applying for this card which is improving your credit score. If you utilize these benefits well enough, you’ll stand a better chance of improving your credit score which will help you apply for other less restrictive cards that you can use in financing your purchases.
Reflex Credit Card Increase
Cardholders who have applied for and gotten approved for the Reflex credit can get a credit increase in as little as 6 months. Cardholders can get a credit increase from an Initial Credit Limit ranging from – $300 to $1,000. In
as much as this is only a short time from when you opened your account to when you receive the increase, a cardholder has what to do to be qualified for this increase. This increase will not just come if your card is lying dormant in your wallet. So if you want to qualify for an increase as a cardholder and improve on your credit score as well, here’s what you must do to qualify.
How to Qualify for a Reflex Credit Card Increase
To easily qualify for a Reflex credit card increase after you have opened your account, you have to do the following:
- After your card has been issued to you, you will have to apply your card towards purchases.
- When you make purchases with your card, Continental Finance will report your credit activities monthly to the three credit bureaus which are TransUnion, Experian and Equifax. This will help in improving your credit score over time.
- You must try as much as you can not to delay card payments. This may cause a decline in your credit score if repeated over time. And of course you may not be able to get that credit increase that you so desire.
- Try to make on-time payments. Making your payments on time will not only put in a position of getting the Reflex credit card increase, but will also help improve your credit score over time.
- Use your card responsibly. Avoid exceeding your monthly limits on your card, in order to stand eligible for increase.
As you use your card responsibly and adhere to the guidelines stipulated by the card issuer, you may just be eligible for a Reflex credit card credit increase in as little as 6 months.