Indigo Credit Card – Those with less than perfect credit now have a card that understands them in the Indigo credit card. Specially crafted for those with less than perfect credit, this card lives up to its promises of helping you improve your credit score.
We will be giving a detailed explanation of how this card works and how you can use it to your advantage. It is an unsecured credit card that has no security deposit requirements. Indigo credit card is issued by Celtic Bank and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.
To help you improve your credit score, your monthly Indigo card payments are all reported to the three major credit bureaus which are TransUnion, Experian and Equifax. This can help you in building a positive payment history, which will in turn reflect on your credit score. From the card’s website indigocard.com/home, you’ll learn a lot more about how this card works.
To better manage your card account, you can use Indigo’s 24/7 account management site in motoring your account activity. On the site, you can pay your bill, view transactions, as well as check your balance and you can even activate your new Indigo card online. Talk about convenience!!!
The Indigo credit card comes with a range of benefits that those who are looking to improve their credit score can use to their advantage. These benefits are tailored to meet the specific needs of consumers who apply for this card. If you have been considering applying for the Indigo card but are yet to make a decision because you don’t actually know what you stand to gain, let’s show you the benefits that come with the card.
Indigo Credit Card Benefits
Here are the Indigo Mastercard benefits designed to meet your unique needs:
- Multiple card design which you can choose from with no extra charge.
- 24/7 account access on a mobile friendly site.
- Enjoy chip card technology with secure fraud protection.
- Monthly reporting of payments to 3 credit bureaus.
- You can apply with a less than perfect credit. Even a prior bankruptcy is not an issue.
- Emergency assistance available virtually anywhere (in any language) made possible by Mastercard Global Service.
- No annual fee for qualified customers
- 1% foreign transaction fee.
- $0 fee on cash advances during the first year
- Mastercard Global services.
Apply for Indigo Credit Card
Before you can apply for the Indigo credit card, you must be pre-qualified. This process is easy and does not affect your credit score. Pre-qualifying offers you the opportunity of reviewing your offer, without impacting on your credit score.
However, your application will still be subject to credit approval if you apply for an Indigo credit card. To find out if you pre-qualify, you can visit the card’s official website at indigocard.com.
Indigo Credit Card Login
If you are confused about how you can log into your Indigo credit card account, you can borrow a cue from this article to learn how to easily log in:
- Visit the Indigo credit card official website
- On the fields provided, provide your username and your password
- Then, click on the “Log In” link
- Once your login details are correct, you’ll be automatically logged in.
Forgotten Your Username or Password?
If you have forgotten your password or username which are your login details, you will not be able to access your account. However, you can use very few simple steps to retrieve either your password or username.
- Visit the Indigo credit card login page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you have the “Forgot your Username or Password” link and click on it
- On the next page, you’ll be prompted to “Reset Password”
- Enter your Username, Last 4 Digits of Account, Social Security Number and your Date of Birth. (Month, Day, Year)
- Click on the “Submit” link.
- Visit the Indigo credit card login page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Forgot your Username or Password” link.
- On the next page, scroll down to the “Forgot Username” link.
- Enter your Email, Last 4 Digits of Account, Social Security Number and Date of Birth (Month, Day, and Year)
- Then click on the “Submit” link to complete the process.
Indigo Credit Card Customer Service
The Indigo credit card customer service assistance is available for you at the number on the website (from 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Pacific Time M-F).