Get a $10 Reward for 200 points earned with the JCPenney credit card issued by Synchrony bank. There are so many benefits and so much to love about this card.
You can earn rewards 2X faster with your card and earn up to 2, 000 points on a single purchase. The card also gives you 1 point for $1 spent with your JCPenney credit card and 1 point for $2 spent any other way you pay.
Even though this card does not come with much in the way of rewards program, cardmembers can still save a considerable amount of money with this card. This card can be valuable to those who love the idea of no annual fee, exclusive coupons and dedicated cardmember savings days.
JCPenney Credit Card
However, if you are to apply for this card, you’ll have to be fairly strategic in your card usage. This is to help you maximize the card’s perks and avoid carrying a balance from month to month. This will help you avoid the risk of interest charges, which may sap your rewards and benefits.
The JCPenney credit card offers saving opportunities that comes in the form of exclusive coupons, special pricing on select merchandise and invitation-only shopping events. It includes more than 150 cardmember savings days.
By spending $500 or more in a calendar year, you achieve a Gold status. This entitles you to additional coupon passbook, and you can choose your own sale day and free shipping on online purchases.
Those who spend $1,000 annually, attain a Platinum status. This gives Sephora bonus points days as well as 30% sale days in addition to regular cardmember benefits.
JCPenney Credit Card Mobile App
JCPenney has a mobile app that helps simplify the way you do transactions. All you are required to do, is to use the barcode in the mobile app – no cash or cards change hands. To achieve this, use the following steps:
- Download the app
- Log in or create an account
- Add your JCPenney credit card to your wallet
- Customize your barcode with your Rewards Coupons & JCPenney credit card.
You can download the app from the App Store, Google Play Store, or from the Amazon Appstore.
JCPenney Credit Card Benefits & Rewards
- Cardmembers earn points for every qualifying purchase.
- Get a $10 reward for every 200 points earned.
- To help you celebrate your special day better, there’s a special birthday gift.
- With bonus events, you get extra earning opportunities.
- Earn rewards 2X faster.
- For every qualifying purchase, $1 spent, you earn 1 point with your card.
- For every $2 spent you earn 1 point any other way you pay.
- There’s a 150+ credit saving days, just for JCPenney credit cardmembers
- Enjoy special financing offers with your card.
- Gold and Platinum members enjoy passbook of coupons, which includes “a pick your own sale day”, plus other coupons and special offers.
- Platinum members enjoy points days which is a special bonus opportunities on the brands you love.
- Platinum cardmembers get a platinum appreciation, which includes exclusive sale days with an extra 30% off.
JCPenney Credit Card Application
Applying for the JCPenney credit card is easy, let’s see how and what you need to qualify:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a social security number (SSN)
- It is expected that an applicant must a resident of the U.S.
- Should have a government issued photo ID
- A clear credit record is needed.
How to Apply
The JCPenney credit card has the following simple application steps:
- From your web browser, visit the Synchrony Financial homepage
- Next, you are to provide personal details including your contact details.
- Choose a delivery method for your billing statement by checking the following option; Electronic Statements OR Paper Statements
- Go through the Synchrony Bank rate and fee table
- Consent to the Terms and Conditions of the credit card
- Once you done filling out the above mentioned details, you are to tap on the “Secure Submit” button, to submit your application.
How to Check Your JCPenney Credit Card Application Status
Check your application status, by logging into your account online.
JCPenney Credit Card Activation
Activate your credit card, by calling with the number displayed on the back of your card.
JCPenney Credit Card Login
To login to your credit card account;
- Scroll to the login page of Synchrony Bank card services
- Key in your User ID
- Key in your Password
- Tap on the secure login link, to gain access.
JCPenney Credit Card User ID or Password Recovery
Your User ID and Password is necessary if you want to have access to your card account. This is how to recover both if you have forgotten them:
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Find User ID” just above the login button
- Next, on the new page you are directed to, key in your credit card number and zip code.
- Tap on the “Find User ID” link to recover your User ID.
- Scroll to Synchrony Bank login page
- Choose “ Reset password” link
- On the new page you are directed to, key in a User ID
- Enter a zip code
- You will receive an email in your inbox with a temporary password instruction on how to reset your password
- Once your done, you will get a confirmation email, stating that your password has been changed.
How to Make JCPenney Credit Card Bill Payment
Mail your check to the mailing address displayed on the card’s secure website. Before you mail your check, it is best to call the customer service team for reconfirmation.
JCPenney Credit Card Customer Service Number
As a cardmember, if you want to contact the JCPenney credit card customer service team, can do so by visiting the official website of the card issuer for general information and enquiries on the card.