The Kroger credit card is a great asset to those who shop frequently at the Kroger stores. Kroger is one of the largest grocery store chains in the United States. It has over 2,700 stores across 35 states.
The Kroger card offers you a smart and convenient way of making payment and offers you unlimited rewards that makes carrying the card worth it.
This card comes with some decent benefits which will thrill you as you use your card for transactions. We will be outlining these benefits to help you see what you are signing up for with the Kroger credit card.
Kroger Credit Card Benefits
The Kroger credit card comes with its own decent benefit package. Let’s take a look:
- The card offers you unlimited rewards. Every 1,000 points =$5 in free.
- There is one point per eligible net $1 spent anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- You enjoy 2 points per eligible net $1 spend in the Kroger Family of Companies (excluding fuel centers)
- There’s also the offer of 3 points per eligible net $1 on the Kroger Family of Companies Own Brand Products.
- The card makes provision for additional 25¢ off per gallon for one year each time you redeem at least 100 fuel points at participating Kroger Family of Companies Fuel Centers.
- You stand a chance of earning 5% Cash Back on eligible net purchases in the Kroger stores.
- Cardholders don’t have to bother about paying an annual fee.
- There’s free groceries earnings with every eligible net purchase.
Kroger Credit Card App
With the Kroger credit card comes an app that you can apply for and manage your card. When you apply for and get approved for the card via the app, you enjoy 25 cents off fuel for a year each time you redeem at least 100 fuel points earned in a single month (1) and get a $25 coupon for free groceries. With the app, you can keep track of your REWARDS points so you know how much you will be earning in free groceries. The Rewards certificates are automatically mailed to you 4 times a year.
Kroger Credit Card Application
Using the following simple steps can enable you easily apply for the Kroger 123 Rewards Mastercard:
- Go to application.usbank.com/oad/apply.personal.controller?method=start
- Navigate to the personal information field and key in the following information: Shopper’s card number, first name, middle name, last name, suffix, date of birth, social security number, country of citizenship, primary phone number, mobile phone number and email address.
- In the housing information section, fill out the following information: Physical address, suite/unit #, housing status, monthly payment.
- In the income and employment section, key in the following: employment status, total annual income and source of total annual income.
- At this point you need to add an authorized user.
- Go through the terms and conditions of the credit card.
- Press on the ‘I accept the Terms and Conditions’.
- Complete the process by clicking on the ‘Submit link.
Kroger Credit Card Login
Let’s show you how to gain access to your account:
- Visit onlinebanking.usbank.com/Auth/Login?usertype=KROMC&redirect=login
- Fill in your Personal ID
- Hit on the ‘Remember my ID’ option if you want to be remembered when next you want to log in.
- Fill in your password
- Hit on the ‘Log In’ link.
Kroger Credit Card Activation
To activate your card, contact the customer service center.
Kroger Credit Card Personal ID & Password Recovery
You will need to follow these steps to successfully recover your personal ID and password:
- Go to onlinebanking.usbank.com/Auth/Login?usertype=KROMC&redirect=login
- Press on the ‘Forgot ID’ option
- If you opt for a personal account:
- You have to select either phone or email to help US bank to decide how to look for your profile.
- Via phone, you have to key in the last 4 digits of SSN.
- Press on the ‘Continue’ link option.
- For your password, fill in the personal ID and last 4 digits of SSN.
- Now, hit on the ‘Continue’ link.
Kroger Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment by:
- Scrolling to the login page
- Sign in online.
- On your account homepage beneath the ‘Bill Payments’ button.
- Select ‘Pay the US Bank account’
- Select the account you want to pay from.
- Decide on the frequency, either a one-time payment or recurring payment to set up Autopay.
- Complete the payment data and hit on the ‘Continue’ widget
- Thereafter, go through the payment details.
- Press the ‘Submit’ link.
For Phone Payment
- Set up a phone pay
- Get your card number handy
- Call the card’s customer support team number to get directions on how to make your payment.
To Mail Payment
To mail your payment, forward your payment to US Bank mailing address.
Kroger Credit Card Customer Service
Visit the official website or call the customer care team with the number displayed on the card’s website for more details