Kroger Credit Card – This is one of the largest grocery store chains in the U.S., with over 2000 stores across 35 U.S., states. As the latest supermarket chain in the U.S., Kroger is a brand a lot of people quickly recognize. If you live in a vicinity where Kroger is the grocery store of choice, you’re likely to spend a good chunk of your paycheck there.
Maybe you’ve been offered an opportunity to sign up for this credit card and you’re still wondering if signing up for the credit card is worth it, here’s what you need to know;
- Kroger credit card rewards are mediocre and limited.
- Credit card redemption is cumbersome and restrictive.
- There’s a separate fuel rewards program.
- Surprisingly, there’s a two-part signup bonus.
If you are a regular shopper at any of Kroger’s many stores, a credit card like this is an easy option for your frequent shopping. Before you apply for a Kroger credit card, you need to know about the amazing benefits that come with this card, and they include;
- You get $5 for every 1000points.
- No annual fee.
- You get 1point per dollar when you spend anywhere else.
- 2x every dollar spent I’m the Kroger family stores.
- No foreign transaction fee.
Having this card makes shopping trip much easier with it’s large number of benefits.
Kroger Credit Card – How It Works
The Kroger credit card provides you with cash back based on all purchases you make with the card. This card is offered by the U.S., bank usually issued to those with good credit scores of about 700 and above.
Not all transactions made with the Kroger credit card are eligible for rewards, such as advances, balance transfers, and convenience checks. With this credit card you’ll be offered a promotional bonus as a new user, the credit card does not earn reward points for fuel, does not charge an annual fee and it does not charge a fee on foreign transactions.
Unfortunately Kroger no longer accepts visa cards, you can earn points at Kroger and get a 25$ fuel discount for a year by simply redeeming fuel points.
Card Application Process
- Visit the Kroger credit card application page.
- Click on the apply now button.
- Enter your personal info.
- Enter your housing info.
- Enter your employment status.
- Indicate if you want to add an unauthorized user.
- Agree to the cards terms and conditions.
- Click submit.
If you have any questions, you can contact Kroger’s customer service at 1-701-461-0489.
Note; you should try as much as possible to avoid carrying a balance. Carrying a balance with a Kroger credit card will eat away your entire rewards.