There is so much to learn about the Kroger rewards debit card, all you have to do is to read this blog post till the end and you’ll discover all that it has for you.
Kroger Rewards Debit Card Breakdown
This card is issued by the U.S., bank, it is a reward card and also a check card. It is linked directly to your existing checking account, instead of writing a check you simply swipe the debit card, enter your PIN and have the funds taken out of your checking or savings account within 5working days.
Kroger is redefining its customer experience by creating innovative ways to pay at Kroger stores and online. This card is one of the simple ways the company is transforming its payment model to benefit its customers.
It is a low cost payment option that offers customers extra savings when they shop in store or online at kroger.com. this debit card is available for use at Columbus, Ohio, and Colorado.
Kroger Card Benefits
Kroger rewards debit cards comes with a lot of mouth watering benefits which includes;
- No annual fee charges on the card.
- Exclusive offers like a 2% savings or discount off our quality brands including simple truth.
- Enjoy 50% bonus fuel points on Kroger grocery purchase everyday by simply using the debit card.
- The card is PIN protected for your maximum security.
Card Application Process
Before applying for a Kroger rewards debit card, you need to ask yourself a simple question — is this card worth the hassle of applying and carrying about in my purse?
If you shop at Kroger stores or online frequently, the answer is YES. The debit card earnings are just the same as the Kroger credit card which is rare as debit rewards programs are usually not as good as their credit card counterparts.
Here’s how to apply;
- Visit https://www.kroger.com.
- Scroll to the personal info field and enter your info required.
- Enter your housing info.
- Enter your income info.
- Review the terms and conditions of the debit card.
- Click on the I accept the terms and cons tab.
- Click the submit link.
Kroger Card Account Login
- Visit the Kroger debit card online site.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on remember my ID if you want to stay logged in.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the login link.
Logging in to your Kroger rewards debit card account is as simple as ABC. For more info about your debit card, you can contact the U.S., bank by calling the phone number at the back or front of the card.
Note: When you use the Kroger rewards debit card through Kroger pay, you earn double rewards.