Marketplace On Amazon – When buying on Amazon it is either you are buying from Amazon or from a third party seller. These third parties sellers are the ones that sell on marketplace on Amazon.
Amazon marketplace allows any random person to sell on amazon.com. Sellers on Amazon marketplace are responsible for merchandise and price management of goods.
When selling on Amazon market place you can either be fulfilled by merchant or fulfilled by Amazon.
When you are fulfilled by merchant (FBM) on marketplace on Amazon you are responsible for the inventory, shipping, and customer care service of the goods you sell. Sellers fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) have their goods stored in Amazon’s inventory, in addition, shipping and customer care services are also managed by Amazon.
Sellers fulfilled by merchant pay a certain percentage to Amazon for every sale they make. While sellers fulfilled by Amazon pay extra fees that cover weight, pick and pack charges.
How To Sell On Amazon Marketplace
Selling on the marketplace on Amazon requires a bit of effort and time, but with the steps given below you’ll know how to sell on Amazon marketplace easily.
- To start selling on Amazon you must first create a seller account by logging on to www.sellercentral.amazon.com from your web browser.
- After the creation of seller account, you can proceed to list your products ready for sale on Amazon marketplace. (Always tag each item with its price)
- Choose a fulfillment for your good, either to be fulfilled by Amazon or to be fulfilled by merchant
With the three above steps, you can start selling on Amazon to anyone at anywhere, provided you are ready and have what it takes to fulfill. shipments.
How To Contact A Seller On Amazon
For many reasons, you may want to contact a seller on Amazon for a particular item. The item sold to you could have been fulfilled by Amazon or by the merchant.
When it is filled by Amazon you’ll have to contact Amazon customer care service for your complaint or request but if it is fulfilled by merchant than you’ll have to contact the seller directly. You can contact a seller on marketplace on Amazon with the steps below.
- Log in to your Amazon account from your web browser.
- From your account dashboard click on orders, a list of all your orders will be displayed.
- Look carefully for the item you want to contact its seller and click on the seller’s username next to the item.
- Click on ask a question then select what you need assistance with.
- From the drop-down option select a subject for your complaint or request.
- Click on write a message, write your message and send via email.
Your request or complaint will be sent to the seller via email. You should the seller a space of two days maximum to reply to your message.