There’s absolutely no need to allow yourself to get drowned in boredom when you could actually subscribe to Netflix using your credit card and the fun part about it all is this article will guide you on how to subscribe to your Netflix using your credit card.
Netflix is a subscription-based streaming service that allows its users to watch TV shows and movies with no commercials (Ad’s) on internet-connected devices( smartphones, laptops, TV, and desktops.
Downloads can be done on any of your devices to be watched later without any internet connection. The Netflix platform provides outstanding movie content like action, comedy, drama, romance, and many more.
My Netflix Subscription Credit Card
Netflix has got three different subscription plans. They are:
- Basic Plan.
- Standard Plan.
- Premium Plan.
The plan you go for determines the kind of access you’ll have to ultra HD video and the ability to stream on multiple screens at the same time.
Netflix accepts different kinds of payment methods which means subscription through your credit card be it MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discovery is possible.
How To Subscribe For Netflix Through My Credit Card
The steps below will help you through the process of subscribing using your credit card and also how to register for an account.
To register :
- Visit https://netflix.com
- Get started by keying in your email.
- Tap the Red Get Started.
- Tap the Continue button.
- Create your Password.
- Once you’ve created it, type in your password to start your membership.
- Thick the empty box below to be able to receive emails.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
That’s all on the how to register. Next up is how to subscribe using your credit card.
How to subscribe to Netflix using your CC:
- Go tohttps://www.netflix.com
- Click on the sign-in button which is at the top right corner.
- Type in either your email address or your phone number.
- Type in your password.
- Then, click on the red sign-in buttons. To access your account using your FB data, kindly tap on the Facebook icon.
- Choose the plan you want. And then follow the on-screen directives to pay for your subscription using a credit card.
That’s how to log into your Netflix.
Guide on how to select your Credit Card payment option
Here’s how it’s done:
- Log into your Netflix app
- Click on Account.
- Click on Update Payment Info.
- The payment option will be displayed.
- Tap on the Credit Card tab.
- Fill in the required information about the payment method you’ve chooses.
- The On-screen instructions will be provided. Just follow it and you’ll be done in no time.
That’s all on the easiest way to pay your Netflix subscription plan using your Credit Card. I hope this was helpful and do enjoy all the cool features of Netflix.