OLX sign in is a link to accessing your OLX account to either buy or sell on the OLX marketplace.
What Is OLX?
OLX is an online market where users who want to buy or sell can log in any day and time to either buy or sell. Founded in 2006 with operations in 45 countries, OLX is headquartered in New York, United States.
It has a total number of 4,000 and has subsidiaries like dubizzle, OLX Nigeria, OLX India Private Limited, OLX.com.pk and is founded by Fabrice Grinda, Alec Oxenford.
With a track record of over 10 years of helping people trade almost anything in safe, smart and convenient ways, OLX is one of the commercial destinations to visit. OLX has the following amazing features;
- Offers simple mobile and PC app to make marketing activities on the platform easy.
- OLX is functional in more than 45 countries of the world.
- With OLX, you can sell or buy products from nine (9) well-defined categories.
- Enables you easily sell and buy over the internet.
- OLX offers at least 255, 396 product advertisement close to you at any point in time. This will increase the choice you make in the online marketplace.
Before you can sign in on OLX, you must create an account on OLX. If you do not have an OLX account, here’s what to do to create one.
OLX Sign Up
Go to the website and tap the “Register a New Account” tab in the upper right corner of the page.
Key in your Name and Primary Contact Number – the number where your buyers can easily reach out to you and accept OLX ph’s terms and conditions by checking the corresponding tick box.
Tap “Register” to get the account activation link from the instructions.
OLX Sign In Steps
- Navigate to the OLX website
- Enter your Email
- Key in your Password
- Tick on the “Remember Me”
- Tap on the “Submit”.
OLX sign in opens you up to destinations for buying and selling as well as exchanging products and services, spanning across 5 continents on a platform that is used by 350 million people every month.
Experiment, share and push yourself further by signing in on OLX.