Get the Opus credit card, the one card that is right there when you need it for all your essentials. Ranging from money transfers that give you access to cash from your credit card, to building your credit rating when you manage your finances well, this card has what it takes to get you going.
The Opus card gives you varying options when it comes to managing your account. You can manage your account using the Online Account Manager any time, and at any place.
You can also manage your account for the best experience and access to the latest features from the Opus mobile app.
Opus Credit Card Benefits
Get access to the following benefits that come with Opus credit card:
- No annual fee
- Use your Opus card at up to 36 million places globally – wherever you see the Mastercard logo.
- Be in control of your payments and manage your finances more easily with online health tools for account holders.
- You move money straight into your bank account with money transfer.
- Protect your credit rating. Find out if you are eligible for an Opus card before applying.
- With helpful text alerts, you can be sure you can never forget another payment.
- With the Opus card app, you can manage your account on the go.
Opus Credit Card App
You can now manage your account information anywhere, anytime, with this secure mobile app. The app is free to download and comes with lots of features which enables you easily manage your account.
With the app you can:
- View your latest balance as well as available credit limit.
- View your current transactions, including transactions which are still pending.
- Make a payment on your account.
- Set up or manage your Direct Debit
- Easily manage your statement preferences
- Update your contact details.
- Get in touch with the Opus credit card company to view it’s FAQs.
You can easily download the app from the App Store and tap on the “Register for Online Account Manager” if you are not registered already. You will need to have the following details handy:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Your card details or your account number.
Opus Credit Card Eligibility
Candidates are to note the following eligibility requirements:
- Be 18 years or above
- Be a permanent resident of the UK
- Pass the lender’s credit checks.
- An intending applicant must not already have another card of the same type or other Aqua sister cards including Fluid, and Marbles card in the past 1 year.
- You should not be declared bankrupt in the previous 18 months and must not have current bankrupt proceedings against you.
- No Country Court Judgement registered against you in the past 12 months.
- Applicants are expected to have a current UK bank or building society account.
Opus Credit Card Application
You need to follow these steps to apply for the Opus card:
- Scroll your browser to https://opuscard.co.uk
- Scroll down and hit on the ‘Check my eligibility’ button
- Read through and understand the eligibility criteria.
- Enter your last 4 digits SSN and your mobile number.
- Then, click on the ‘Continue’ link.
- Enter your personal details which include: Title, first name, last name, date of birth, marital status.
- Fill out your contact details including your email address and mobile number.
- Fill out the country you currently reside in, and your residential status.
- Enter your postcode and other necessary details.
- Fill out your employment details and spending status which includes your employment status.
- Key in your annual income and the number of people that are dependent on you financially.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Lastly, scroll down and hit on the ‘Check my eligibility’ link.
Opus Credit Card Login
These are the steps, you’ll need to access your account:
- Navigate your browser to https://www.portal.opuscard.co.uk
- Press on the ‘Login’ link
- Enter your Username and password.
- Press on the ‘Remember Me’ box if you want to stay logged in
- Hit on the ‘Log In’ link to access your account.
Opus Credit Card Activation
Activate your card online or using Opus automated service. You’ll get your pin number shortly after you have received your card.
Opus Credit Card Payment
You have more than one payment options to make your Opus credit card bill payment:
- Via direct debit
- Via standing order
- Through the Opus app
- By post
- Through telephone banking
Opus Credit Card Customer Service
You can contact the Opus credit card dedicated team of customer service agents for any questions or issues you may have concerning the credit card. To contact them, call with number displayed on the card’s website.