PayPal order history enables you see a record of all PayPal transactions in your account history at PayPal. This transaction history includes the date, transaction type, name, status as well as the amounts associated with each transaction.
How to View Your Transaction History
You have the option of seeing a record of all PayPal transactions in your account history at PayPal. Your transaction history encompasses the date, transaction type, name, status, as well as the amounts associated with each transaction.
- Sign into your PayPal account
- Tap the My PayPal button at the top
- Then tap “Activity” at the top of the page.
Note also, that you can choose to sort the transaction history by transaction type and by date.
If a transaction is displayed as complete in your transaction history when you have not received the funds for the transaction, you are to contact PayPal support for assistance.
For transactions that are pending like authorized but not captured, you may see Capture buttons in the Action column.
How To Download PayPal Order History
PayPal gives you the liberty to download records of your buying and selling activity, either in a monthly or quarterly format.
Here’s how to do it;
- Start by logging into PayPal.
- Use “My Account button selected”, choose History – > Download History, and intimate PayPal on the date range you want information for and for what format you want the files in.
PayPal Order History Features
PayPal is poised to help you keep records of your transactions on its website, by providing reports on your buying and selling activity with these exciting features;
- 24/7 availability, which enables you to customize and download your transaction reports at any time. Be it on a monthly or quarterly basis or generating one big report at the end of the year PayPal has got you covered. You also have the option of downloading the reports to coincide with your state-tax payments (for backup documentation) or to keep a record of your monthly totals.
- You can also use various formats to download reports, with the most flexible being a comma-delimited file that you can open and edit in a spreadsheet program, like Excel or Microsoft Works.
PayPal order history can also be searched by “Payments Received” or Payments Sent” within a range of dates.
PayPal also contains many other filters through which you can narrow your results, including credits, e-checks, referral, reversals, shipping, payment holds and refunds, etc.