Q Card Benefits
- The card, gives cardholders a minimum of 3 months No payments and no interest, when they use their card for in-store and online purchases
- Offers a range of competitive interest-free deals and payment holidays.
- Just swipe your card, or use it online to get 3 months no payments and no interest on every purchase
- You can use your card at thousands of places throughout New Zealand, including selected online stores
- Get updates on exclusive promotions, deals and discounts from a range of popular stores. You can also gain entry to regular competitions for a chance to win great prizes.
Interest Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee – $50
- Standard Interest Rate – 25.99% p.a.
- Card Replacement Fee charge – $10
- Statement Reprint Fee – $7.50 for up to 5 statements, then $1 per statement thereafter
- Cancellation Fee – $0
- Advance Fee – $35
- Establishment Fee – $55
- Refund Fee – $0
- Fixed Instalment Plan Repayment Fee – $0
- Restructure Fee – & 16.50.
Q Card Application
- You should be 18 years or older
- Be a resident of New Zealand and should be a NZ citizen or permanent resident
- Provide both a valid email address and mobile number
- Hold a current NZ Driver License
- Agree to a credit check
- Read, understand and accept the privacy statement
- Visit the card secure application page
- Enter your Title, First name, Last name, and Email address
- Go thru the eligibility criteria and confirm same
- State the purpose of using the card
- Thereafter, tap on the “Let’s get started” button.
- On the next page, enter the following personal details; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, DOB, Driver’s license number, Driver license version.
- Then, enter your contact details; Email address, Mobile, Home phone, and Work phone.
- Your relationship status info is required. They are; Relationship status, Number of dependents
- For residential address, enter your; Living arrangement, How many years at this address?, Address
- Then tap on the “Next” link.
Q Card Login
- Visit the card login site
- Enter your Login ID and Password. Then, tap on the “Submit” link
Q Card Password or Login ID Recovery
Call at 0800 22 22 55 with your Login ID and Retailer Number, to be issued a temporary replacement Password. When next you login, you will be required to change this Password to the one you prefer. Use the same number for Login ID assistance.
Q Card Bill Payment
Pay by Direct debit, Internet banking, Telephone banking, Automatic payment or via check.
Customer Care Phone Number
Contact Q Card customer care unit by calling at 0800 117 000 or call 0064 9 525 8554 from overseas, to have all issues about Q Card addressed.