Questions like this tend to be asked often so lets us help out with answers and suggestions on related issues. At 18 your tagged” An adult which means some of the 18 years olds leave home to get their apartment, get jobs, pay bills, and more. It’s not so easy but that’s why Credit Cards are in existence to help through this new stage in life.
What’s a Credit Card?
It’s a thin rectangular plastic or metal issued by banks or lenders that gives users access to its benefits and features. With a credit card, purchases of goods and services are made. More like getting a loan to handle intense issues than paying back when the agreed time comes. Read on and find out what you stand to gain as an 18 year and which Card suits you best.
Credit Card For 18-Year-Old
Here are credit cards for 18 years old
Weighing the whole responsibility the future has got in stock for you, getting a credit card at 18+ shouldn’t be deliberated on for so long. 18+ Credit Card are:
- Citi Rewards+ Students Card.
- Bank of America® Cash Rewards CC.
- Discover it® Student Cash Back.
- Jasper MasterCard.
- Capital One Secured Mastercard.
- Bank Of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card.
- Discover it® CChrome
- Discover it secured card
- Deserve® EDU MasterCard For Student.
- OpenSky secured.
That’s credit cards mentioned above are great for 18 year olds.
Best Student Credit Card
Their Features and Benefits that comes with each card.
- Citi Rewards+ Student Card: Citi Bank made the card which offers great rewards on purchases made.
- Adds no cap within the nearest 10 points.
- A bonus of 2,500 is offered to cardmembers within the first purchase within the first the initial 3 months of membership.
- It gives 0% intro APR on purchases for 7 months.
- Cardholders earn extra points at supermarkets and gas stations on the first $6,000 each year( depending on your creditworthiness though).
- Enjoy a free annual fee
To get the card- progress to their page to apply https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-rewards-plus-credit-card
- Bank Of America® Cash Rewards
It has cash rewards and bonus to new members on eligible purchases.
- You get back 3% cashback at gas, drugstores, travel dining, online shopping and more.
- On purchases made at grocery store and wholesale club, 2% is gotten by Chardholders.
- Enjoy 1% back on all other purchases with your card
To get the CC, go to https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/cash-back-credit-card/
- Jasper MasterCard
The Jasper Master Card has nice unique feature of it’s own.
Benefits of the Jasper Master Card
The benefits of this CC are:
~ No Annual fee.
~ Low interest and free foreign transaction fees.
~ Cardholders earn up to $5,000 credit limit.
~ There’s an automatic payment method for users.
To apply for the MasterCard, proceed to their main site at www.jaspercard.com.
- Discover it® Cash Back
Discover it student cashback is an amazing CC that allows users to get cashback on eligible purchases. Amazing isn’t it? Read on
Benefits of this CC
~ Free annual fee to members.
~ There’s a 5% cashback rewards on their daily purchases at gas stations, restaurant, grocery store etc.
~ An unlimited 1% cash return on every other purchase made with the card by its owner.
~ There’s unlimited cashback match.
~ Free SSN alerts with your card.
To apply for it:
visit their official page at www.discover.com/credit-cards/student/it-card.html
- Discover it® Chrome
This card had got good benefits and is one of outstanding cards for Students.
Benefits of Discover it ® Chrome
- Free annual fee.
- 5 years amazing rewards for users with good Credit Scores and great grades.
- 2% Cash rewards when users make eligible purchases .
- 1% cash return on all other purchases made with the discover it ® chrome.
- Unlimited cashback match and free social security number alert is gotten.
To apply- click on this link www.discover.com/credit-cards/student/chrome-card.html
- Capital One Secured MasterCard
If you’ve got bad credit history, this CC is yours.
Benefit of this CC
It’s benefits are:
- Free annual fee.
- You’ll get automated Credit line review.
- Selection of payment options.
- Credit score alert travel benefits is available for users .
- Warranties are Extended.
To apply- visit https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/secured-mastercard/ then click on the apply now widget and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card For Students
This CC helps you built your financial future with a good foundation.
It’s benefits are:
- You’ll get unlimited 1.5 points for each $1 spent on purchases.
- There’s absolutely no Annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Aids in building members credit scores.
- If an eligible purchases is made within the first 90 days, you’ll get an awesome offer.
- Deserve EDU MasterCard For Student
This card is given by Celtic Bank. It’s got nice cashback benefits for Cardmember and a $0 annual fee.
Benefits of this CC
~ It’s got No Foreign transaction fees.
~ This credit card makes cell phone protection available.
~ There’s No annual fee
~ Card members tend to receive amazing cashback on all purchases made.
~ Best for college students and professionals, starting their credit journey.
To apply you need to pre-qualify. If you pre-qualify, you can go ahead to apply for the card.
- Discover it® Secured
Discover it® Secured is good for rebuilding credit history. Offers an amazing rewards rateand had mind blowing advantage/ benefits. They are:
Benefits of the CC
- Card holders get2% cashback at purchases at gas stations and restaurants on eligible combined purchases every quarter.
- Get unlimited 1% cashback on other purchases made with your CC.
- Get an introductory welcome offer with your card.
- Free annual fees.
Builds your credit history with the three major credit bureaus
. To apply for this card simply visit https://www.discovercard.com on their main page, tap on the apply now button and follow the prompt.
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
Individuals with limited credit history or poor score should use this credit card.
Benefits of the Opensky ® Visa ® Credit Card
~ Application is made easy with No credit check.
~ The refundable deposit you provided will be your credit line limit from as low as $200
~ It improves your credit on time.
~ Reports to three major credit bureaus to help build your C history.
~ Carrdholders agreement is accessible to cardholders
To apply for the Card- visit the OpenSky Secured MasterCard website.
Make your choice on which Card suits you best at age 18 and go for it. Enjoy your adult age.