Saks Credit Card is offered by Capital One Bank. This is a store card, that offers fantastic rewards rate for high spenders.
Saks Credit Card Benefits
- Offers exquisite rewards rate for high spenders (Up to 18%)
- Get access to pre-sales items first which is exclusive to Saks store.
- Triple Point Days, enables you earn more rewards
- MasterCard variant offers decent rewards on a broad range of spending categories.
Saks Credit Card Application
Requirements for the Saks Credit Card application are not disclosed.
How to Apply
Customers can apply at Saks website.
- Scroll to https://saks-fifth-aveune-credit-card-login/
- Key in your Email address and Password
- Tap on the “Sign In” link.
Username or Password Recovery
- Scroll to https://saks.capitalone.com/#/forgot-credentials/find-account
- Provide card number
- Key in your Date of birth
- Finally, enter your social security number
- The tap on the “Find My Account” link.
Make Payment with Your Card
There are various mediums you can use to make Saks Credit Card bill payment. They are;
- Scroll to the card site
- Log into your account
- Tap on the “Pay Online” link
- Choose a convenient payment option
- Make your payment
SaksFirst MasterCard, PO Box 49352,San Jose, CA 95161-9352
SaksFirst Store Credit Card
Retail Services, Dept 7680, Carol Stream, IL 60116-7680
You are advised to include your SaksFirst account number on your check. Your account number can be found on your statement. To be sure, that your SaksFirst payment is received on time, you are to mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date displayed on your monthly billing statement.
Pay your bill by phone as you call 866-500-7257 (SaksFirst MasterCard) and 800-221-8340 (SaksFirst Store Credit Card).
Make your payment at any Saks store close to you.
Saks Credit Card Customer Care Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling at 866-500-7257 (SaksFirst MasterCard) and 800-221-8340, to have all issues about Saks Credit Card addressed.