The Skye Mastercard which is now humm90® Mastercard® helps you easily and securely pay using Apple Pay. This way, you can simply and securely make payments be it in-store, in apps, and on the web, with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac.
The Skye Mastercard accepts anyone who is 18+ years old and earns $25,000+ p.a. You must also be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia and have a clear credit file.
With this card, you can apply for a credit limit of up to $50,000. However, your eligibility for credit is subject to issuer’s lending criteria and a credit assessment.
Skye MasterCard Credit Card
The Skye Mastercard credit card comes with a wide range of shopper-friendly features. Ranging from no international transaction fees, to Motion Code technology , 90 days interest free on purchases, interest free shopping via SkyePlans on purchases over $250 as well as long term interest free plans on purchases at Skye Retailer Partners.
The Skye Mastercard credit card is a great card option for those who want a number of free options at their fingertips. It is best suited for someone who is organized with his/her finances and for someone who is able to stick to a repayment plan to pay off each purchase before interests starts accruing.
Skye MasterCard Credit Card Benefits & Features
- No annual fee charge
- No foreign transaction fees for online as well as overseas purchases
- Offers 90 days interest free days on purchases and BPAY payments
- Cardholders can convert purchases of $250 or more to their choice of 3 interest free installment plans.
- Charges $99 annual fee and $10 p.a. for additional cardholders.
Skye MasterCard Eligibility Criteria
Meet the following criteria to enable you apply for the Skye Mastercard:
- To apply, you must be at least 18 years of age
- You are to earn a minimum of $25,000 p.a.
- Must have a mobile number and email address
- Australian driver’s license, Medicare card or Australian passport is also required.
How to Apply for Skye Mastercard Credit Card
Once you are able to meet those requirements, applying is simple:
- Launch a functional web browser and visit
- Provide your personal details
- Supply your contact details
- State your maximum credit limit
- Review the terms and conditions of the card and agree to them.
- Tick on the “Next” link.
You have successfully completed the first phase. You’ll be directed on what to do next to complete the entire application process
Skye MasterCard Activation
Call Skye MasterCard customer care line provided on the card’s website to activate your card.
Skye MasterCard Login
To access your credit card account;
- Scroll to https://wss.skyecard.com.au/wss/login
- Enter your Customer ID and Password
- Tap on the “Login”.
Skye MasterCard Password Recovery
Recover your login details to protect your account:
- Scroll to https://wss.skyecard.com.au/wss/forgotten/password
- Enter your Customer ID
- Tap on the “Send My Code”, link.
Skye MasterCard Customer Service
Visit the Skye MasterCard website to get the customer care helpline which you can call for any issue you have with your card/account.